- Mass Market Paperback: 275 pages
- Publisher: Pocket (January 1, 1975)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671486543
- ISBN-13: 978-0671486549
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,423,009 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Daily Life in People's China Mass Market Paperback – January 1, 1975
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Certainly this was the view presented to the author, but to relate it unquestioningly to Western readers seems naive at best. Unless his visit was 100% orchestrated, he should have seen some traces of the chaos China had just been through. Not to say that there is some ulterior motive behind the book.
But, it is an interesting product of the times. Implicitly critical of the US role in SE Asia. Optimistic about the rise of China.
Worth a read if you can get a copy for a few cents. Or get it in the library if possible.