|Fits as expected||
Daily Ritual Women's Jersey Sleeveless Tunic
$11.66 - $25.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Made with sleek jersey fabric, this sleeveless crewneck tunic features exaggerated side slits from the upper waist to hem for a flattering, contemporary look
- Luxe Jersey - Perfectly rich, smooth fabric that drapes beautifully
- Start every outfit with Daily Ritual's range of elevated basics
- Model is 5'11" and wearing size Small
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Made with sleek jersey fabric, this sleeveless crewneck tunic features exaggerated side slits and a curved hem for a flattering, contemporary look
Daily Ritual celebrates the beauty in simplicity. Our range of coveted classics features tees, tanks, dresses, and leggings that are ready to be styled, layered, and lived in. Each piece is made with luxuriously soft fabrics and is priced to make stocking-up a breeze—you'll want one in every color.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 13 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B071G1KC1F
- Item model number: PIRD-17031320
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 1, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 120 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shirt is made in Vietnam and did come with a slight plastic-y smell (kind of like hot glue?). I think it will wash out, I will update this review if it does not.
For reference I am 5'9", 135 lbs. 34D, 26" waist, 38" butt/hips, wearing a small. The only thing that I don't love is that the hem seems to hit me at my widest part (not incredibly flattering). Overall, I like the shirt. It is a steal for the price, it seems really high quality like athleta, zella, or lululemon.
I think these will be my go-to casual tank this summer, because they will let my skin breathe, they cover bra straps, and they're super flattering in a very understated way.