- File Size: 5665 KB
- Print Length: 316 pages
- Publisher: Sirius Productions; 3 edition (November 20, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 20, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GTSSBBM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,277,532 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #162 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Movements > Transpersonal
- #1177 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Education & Training
- #4269 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Spiritual
Daimonosophy 3rd Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 316 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Daimonosophy is an interesting book, and follows closely in the footsteps of the views and works of Gurdjieff, albeit going even further into the view of what I guess I would call, "Manifest Spirit", focusing more on the role that physical existence is far far more than base darwinism and physical evolution.
To be honest, this is a hard book to attempt to pin down, because there is allot going on here. This may seem like a cop out, but if you have read any serious thinker/practitioners works focused on personal spiritual development, you will know that if they not only academically understand the subject they are writing about but equally have first hand practical experience with using it regularly, than there is no simple paragraph which can quantify techniques and theories of personal spiritual development.
What you will get with this book is a (obviously) LHP view of developing the self in modes of thought strong in Gurdjieff's and Reich School of teachings as well as some interesting approaches to the grimoire tradition of evocation.
This is a book for someone who is a thinker and not afraid to the do the work, if the Left Hand Path, Gurdjieff and Reichs trains of thought strongly call and interest you, as well as a strong line of Setian Philosophy, you will not be disappointed with this book.
The book also contains a wonderful suggested reading section.