|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$58.00 - $68.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- All in One nursing and hands-free pumping bra that can be worn comfortably all day long - no more changing clothes and bras, for beautiful and efficient multitasking
- Nursing clip for quick access to the breast, hidden flange openings for discreet handsfree pumping and demi-underwire for additional lift and support
- Both sides are independent to allow for simultaneous nursing on one side and hands-free pumping on the other. Back closure has 4" of hook and eye closure to expand and shrink with mom pre and post partum
- Beautiful and luxurious lace fabric. Figure flattering and sexy - no more uni-boob. ÊFits with all popular standard pump flanges
- Sized 1/XS-6/2XL, (fits from 32B-40G). BRA SIZING IS NOT STANDARD, so to ensure you order the right size, please use our sizing chart and measuring guidelines shown as additional pictures. To get the accurate size, use a tape measure and convert your size in inches. TAGS MUST REMAIN ATTACHED to qualify for return
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The sexiest nursing and hands-free pumping bra that can be worn comfortably all day long. Full cup with powermesh and underwire support for flattering fit . 4" (6 links) of hook and eye closure, for greater adjustability during and post pregnancy. One handed plsastic nursing clasps for convenience and ease.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B017MSC6WC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally, while pretty, the lace is cheap and scratchy. That too, might have been bearable, if the lining were not virtually made of sandpaper. I totally understand the need for a stronger liner fabric to hold the flanges for the pumping function as well as to support one's breast for nursing--but the texture is so rough and uncomfortable, I had to break out the lanolin to soothe my sore nipples in a way I have not had to since I first began nursing my son! Since I wash everything I order before I put it on, I doubt I can return this bra, which is a shame because I really like the other one I ordered (the Rose pumping bra) but I have no faith in this company's products and regret this purchase. For the price point or just a touch higher, I could have gotten a really nice, comfortable dual function bra from another retailer that doesn't make me feel like I'm enduring a scratchy Halloween costume. Utter waste of money. I may try to stitch a thin, soft lining in to help counterbalance the roughness inside the cup, like a modal, to take the edge off some of the rub.
Good idea, easy open clasps for nursing, works okay as a pumping bra (it's a slight improvement over the bustier but holy hell I cannot stress how uncomfortably scratchy this thing is). Overall uncomfortable and the quality, comfort, and workmanship I was hoping for/expected after all of these happy reviewers was not present. DISAPPOINTED.
Serves its purpose.
Double pumped using Spectra S2 single piece and Maymom single piece flanges. The material is stretchy enough that the large flange part goes in/comes out easily and it's strong enough that it hold them in place even as I massaged the breast while pumping.
Im a 34DD - ordered a Medium/3 and it fit perfectly.
The material is not very soft and it is a tad itchy because of this but if you're wearing nipple pads it shouldn't be a big deal.
The straps are definitely on the thin side but I felt enough support because of the wire and design. Because of these two issues I knocked off a star.
The back of the bra is pretty as well.