Daiwa Bg Spinning Reel
- Black Anodized Machined Aluminum Housing ("Hard Bodyz" Body & Side Cover), Over-sized Digigear (Digigear System)
- Solid Screw-In Handle, Air Rotor, Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS Spool
- Braided Line Ready Spool, Waterproof Drag System, Carbon ATD, Line Per Handle Turn: 39.9"
- Manual Return Bail (4500 and Larger), 6BB+1RB, Gear Ratio: 5.6:1, Drag Max:17.6
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards): 10/300, 12/260, 14/210 J-BRAID: 20/370, 30/280, 40/200
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System (4000 and Smaller), Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse System (4500 and Larger)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Daiwa BG Spinning Reel sports high-quality components and industry-leading ingenuity, making this one lean, mean, fish-fighting machine. The BG is equipped with a "Hard Bodyz" machined aluminum body and side cover for strength and internal part stability. To increase the strength in the form of corrosion and scratch resistance, Daiwa has Black Anodized the body and body cover.
Air Rotor weighs 15% less than ordinary rotors, because its unique shape cuts out the fat while distributing stress more evenly for maximum strength in a lightweight design. The ABS spool's maximized core diameter and reversed taper means no dead line buried deep in the core, and it causes less casting friction for longer and easier casting. It's also braid-ready. Daiwa's machined aluminum Screw-in-Handle design provides zero movement or play between the main gear and handle arm, offering the angler both confidence and control when rotating the handle.
Inside, the BG features a seven-bearing drive system that consists of six ball bearings and a single roller bearing. Infinite Anti-Reverse can be found in 4000 model reels or smaller, while Infinite Dual Anti-Reverse is in 4500 models and larger. The Carbon ATD (Automatic Tournament Drag) is waterproof and allows for super-smooth performance. The oversized Digigear System increases gear-tooth contact points and provides smoother, extended gear life and more power with increased torque. 4500 models are larger also feature a manual return bail.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 29.5"; reel weight: 8.5 oz.; max drag: 4.4 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 33.2"; reel weight: 9.3 oz.; max drag: 13.2 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.6:1; LPT: 37.4"; reel weight: 10.8 oz.; max drag: 15.4 lbs.
• Gear ratio: 5.7:1; LPT: 38.5"; reel weight: 14.1 oz.; max drag: 17.6
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : BG4000
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct
- ASIN : B01JH8FHIK
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,242 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #19 in Fishing Reels
- Customer Reviews: