- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 8 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005FMS1KY
- Item model number: LAG100HL
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #672,662 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Daiwa Laguna 6.3:1 Gear Ratio Baitcast Reel (Left Hand Retrieve)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- low profile frame, left hand model, 6.3:1 retrieve gear ratio
- 5 ball bearing +roller bearing,
- magforce magnetic anti-backlash control
- lightweight, drilled aluminum spool, dual system infiniate anti-reverse
- Swept handle for less wobble and positive feel with winding control of power
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
a great choice for all around fishing needs where a baitcast reel is required. Super smooth, fast retrieve, line capacity 120 yds. 12# mono, 100 yds. 14# mono. Performance at a affordable cost
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This reel appears rugged, casts very smoothly and adjusts to casting efficiently without a problem. The handle seems a bit over-sized, which is a bonus. The retrieve is fast enough to "rip" spinner baits.
This is my first Diawa, I will be buying more in the future.
Not only is the Diawa Laguna a great reel for the price, it's a GREAT fishing reel. The Laguna out-performed my Shimao Curado, Shimano Calcutta, Okum Calera, and several others. If you like the price of this reel, you will love its performance.