Daiwa Mini System Minispin Ultralight Spinning Reel and Rod Combo in Hard Carry Case
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight reel with smooth, ball bearing drive, multi-disc drag
- 4.9 to 1 retrieve
- Matching 4 1/2 foot, five-piece ultralight rod for 2-6 lb. Test lines, 1/16 to 1/4 ounce lures
- Ultra-compact hard case with built-in tackle compartments
- Designed for anglers on the move, compact tackle setup comes in its own hard case, and is ideal for stowing in luggage, backpacking, or keeping under a car seat
- Ultralight MS-S500T reel with smooth, ball bearing drive, multi-disc drag, 5.1-to-1 retrieve, GyroSpin balancing, and Twist Buster line twist reduction
- Matching 4.5-foot, five-piece ultralight rod for two-to-six-pound test lines and 0.0625-to-0.25-ounce lures
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Daiwa easy casting spinning tackle in its own ready-to-travel, ultra-compact hard case. It's a perfect size for tucking in your luggage, strapping to a backpack or just keeping handy under the car seat. When you end up with a little extra time and access to your favorite fishing hole, this travel pack ensures you'll be ready for action. Includes a Daiwa 4-1/2-FT., five-piece spinning rod, MINISPIN spinning reel with one ball bearing, twist Buster and fold-down left/right handle. Stores in a durable hard case that fits into any vehicle.
Designed for anglers on the move, this clever, compact tackle setup comes in its own travel-ready, ultra-small hard case -- ideal for stowing in luggage, backpacking, or simply keeping handy under your car seat.
- Ultralight MS-S500T reel: Smooth, ball bearing drive, multi-disc drag, fast 5.1-to-1 retrieve, GyroSpin balancing, and Twist Buster line twist reduction
- Matching rod: 4.5-foot, five-piece ultralight rod for two-to-six-pound test lines and 0.0625-to-0.25-ounce lures
- Ultra-compact hard case: Includes built-in tackle compartments
All Daiwa products include a limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
Daiwa's first spinning reel rolled off the assembly line in 1955. Since then, the company has grown into one of the largest and most influential tackle companies in the world today. Domestically, Daiwa Corporation first opened its doors in 1966, operating from a small facility in Culver City, California. Today, based in Cypress, California, Daiwa Corporation sells tackle throughout the United States, Canada, Central, and South America.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?