Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Daiwa, Ultralight Spinning Reel, QG, Freshwater, 5.1:1 Gear Ratio, 5 Bearing, 5 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5. 1: 1
- Bearing Count: 4 BB, 1RB
- Package Dimensions: 7" L x 6" W x 6" H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Daiwa QG750 is the perfect size reel to pair with your ultra light rod. They're great for targeting trout, pan fish, and other small game on light line and are the perfect reel for ice fishing. The QG750 features a lightweight composite frame, aluminum spool and folding arm, and soft touch handles. Specifications: - Water Type: Freshwater - Technique: Spinning - Reel Handle Position: Right/Left - Gear Ratio: 5. 1: 1 - Retrieve Rate: N/A - Braking System: N/A - Bearing Count: 4 BB, 1RB - Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs.): N/A - Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs.): 110/4 - Drag Material: N/A - Max Drag: 5. 0 lbs. - Anti Reverse: N/A - Weight: 5. 3 oz.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
***WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.***
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a huge fan of Daiwa, have 4 of their reels as well as some other brands. I fish about 100 times a year.
- Looks great, classic Daiwa black and gold
- Noticably lighter weight than most 1000 size, it's a true ultralight
- Wider spool than 500 reels results in less wind knots and line wrapping around spool... this is definitey a big plus
- Casts well. 4 lb braid with 8lb mono backer
- Not nearly as smooth as any other Daiwa I own.. definitely disappointing but not unusable. I did a complete teardown and relube too.
- Uses some of those security/star head screws on the body housing - major pain if you dont own a drive
- again.. just not that smooth. Can't compare to a Pflueger President 20, but then again it won't have as many line wrapping issues
The positives are that it's lightweight.
The negatives, if you shake it, there's a bit a of audible rattling noise. The bail is definitely not up to standard, and I've manage to cut off my line a couple of times on it, I mean that if anything should be enough. For me it happens if I throw out, lower the bail and manually pull out line, if it's stuck on where the bail ends it will snap. Happened once with a lure in the water that got lost.
I just was not happy with the reel, bought myself a BG 1500 instead, Daiwa is awesome for the most part but even they can make some truly cheap and less than ideal products.