- Save 20% on DakPets Deshedding Tool when you purchase 3 or more Today. Just proceed to checkout- no coupon needed. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DakPets Deshedding Brush-Dog Hair & Cat Hair Shedding Tool with Stainless Steel Trimming Blade-Effective Grooming Tool for Cats Dogs with Short Medium Long Fur, and Reduces Pet Hair Shed By Up to 95%
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DOG CAT BRUSH TOOL: A deshedder developed by pet grooming experts who specialize in animal care. Our product reduces adult or young cats or dogs shedding by up to 95% No need to worry about unsightly hair or fur all over your house, beds or car. Also, prevents dangerous pests like fleas, mites and ticks. Consider the MONEY you’ll SAVE on pet grooming tools and visits with your veterinarian or pet groomer! This dog cat grooming comb is so well-priced you can keep one in the house and car
- 100% RISK FREE: Our unconditional lifetime MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE-guarantees we only sell NEW shedding brush for dogs and cats - you can choose from blue, yellow and pink colors grooming brushes. If you break it, we REFUND it. We offer an absolutely no questions asked REPLACEMENT TOOL or REFUND if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase. Our promise to you - It’s as simple as that!
- HIGH QUALITY PET HAIR REMOVER: Made from materials that feature a non-irritation 100mm-4 inch heavy duty replaceable stainless steel pet comb, safe blade cover that protects the blades life span. Durable rubber handle for non-slip grip; strong stem-handle that will not break. It’s a perfect grooming comb for cats and dogs - A versatile stand alone pet tool for grooming. It’s a quick clean way to remove loose dog cat hair undercoat while gaining shinier top coat brush
- PET SHEDDING BRUSH: Best for de shedding from tiny to big animals. Our product protects your cat and dog from skin allergies. Also, a sure fire way to help prevent molting and damaging the topcoat whilst promoting a soft, smooth, healthier pets skin & coat. Suitable for pets with single and double coats, brushing will leave your pet with healthy skin and a shiny coat. Keep allergies away with regular brushing of your furry companion that will reduce chance of allergic reactions in your home
- SHARE A PETS LOVE: BUY a spare one; one for a loved one and one for a friend. RECOMMENDED by both Veterinarians and Professional Pet Groomers. Be amazed at the results of our Cat Brush and Dog Brush for ALL SHAPES & SIZES – Small Medium and Large – Cats and Dogs that have short medium and long hair. Use our Pet Brush confidently on all your pets. Trimming in just a 10 minute session. Also available - replacement stainless combs (optional) in blue, pink and yellow colors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Should You Shave Your Dog During Summer?
When summer rolls around and the weather gets hot, most of us wear fewer layers of clothing as a way to keep cool. Do you ever wonder if the same principle applies to your dog’s coat? Does less fur equal a cooler pup? Not necessarily. You may think that shaving your dog will help keep them cool during the hot summer months, but doing so can actually be harmful.
Your dog’s coat has several layers of fur and acts as insulation, similar to a house’s insulation. This helps keep them warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Shaving your dog’s coat in the summer robs them of the protection their fur provides, and it can increase their risk of sunburn, as well as make their skin more vulnerable to cuts and scrapes.How to Give Your Dog a Summer Haircut
Trimming a dog’s hair – especially for dog breeds with long, thick or heavy coats – is acceptable. Keep in mind that it may be best to take your dog to a professional groomer for their “summer cut,” particularly if your dog is nervous or skittish. Because dogs aren’t the best at keeping still, it’s very easy to accidentally cut or injure them while trimming or clipping their hair.Brushing Your Dog in Summer
Brushing is one of the best things you can do for your dog during the summer heat. Regular brushing helps to remove your dog’s undercoat and dead skin cells, which allows for increased airflow to your dog’s skin, which helps keep them cool. Brushing can also help prevent hair from matting together and causing skin infections by trapping in body heat and moisture.
Bonus: Brushing your dog on a regular basis can help you track their overall health. Your dog’s skin and coat are great indicators of how your dog is feeling and what they need. For example, a dull coat may be a sign your dog isn’t getting necessary nutrients from their diet. A full, shiny coat and clear, supple skin indicates that your dog is healthy and feeling well. On the other hand, unusual bumps, lumps or areas of sensitivity on your dog’s skin may be signs of a medical condition requiring veterinary attention.Bathing Your Dog
How often you give your dog a bath depends on their breed and coat type. Generally, it’s a good idea to bathe them when they get dirty or develop a smelly odor. Keeping your dog’s coat clean will also help keep them cool in summer. Dirt, twigs or other debris from summer excursions can collect in your dog’s fur, especially if your dog has a long coat. This not only decreases airflow to the skin but can cause irritation if not removed.
Bathe your dog using lukewarm water and a dog-safe shampoo and conditioner. Human shampoos, even those gentle enough for babies and children, are too harsh for your dog’s skin, which has a different pH and thickness than human skin. If your dog has sensitive skin, you may want to ask your veterinarian about specialized cleaning products that won’t cause irritation.
As you bathe your dog, take care to shield their eyes, nose, mouth and ears. Thoroughly rinse shampoo and conditioner from your dog and proceed to dry them with a towel. Using a hair dryer can help if needed, but be careful not to burn your dog by using too high a heat setting or getting too close to their skin.Checking for Fleas and Ticks
Examining your dog for fleas and ticks should be a regular part of their grooming routine. This is especially important during the summer months. Because your dog is likely spending more time outside, their chances of contracting these parasites are greater than during the winter months.
Don’t forget to use preventive flea and tick medication all-year round. You will also want to avoid bathing your dog for 48 hours after applying the treatment as it can reduce its effectiveness.Cleaning Your Dog’s Ears
Does your dog enjoy swimming in the summer? Wet ears increase their chance of developing an ear infection, so be sure to check their ears regularly. Gently cleaning your dog’s ears with a mild, pet-safe cleanser can help reduce wax buildup and prevent infection. Ask your veterinarian about the different types of ear cleaners for dogs.Trimming Your Dog’s Nails
Overgrown nails can be painful for dogs, especially if they become so long that they chip, split or break off. Keeping your dog’s nails trimmed can make summer outings much more enjoyable. You should trim your dog’s nails approximately every one to two weeks. If you trim your dog’s nails, take care not to cut them to the quick as this can cause bleeding and pain. If you’re unsure about how to trim your dog’s nails, consult a professional groomer or your veterinarian.
While grooming your dog does require time and attention, doing so will keep them happier and healthier so both of you can fully enjoy summer together.
Summer Dog Grooming Tips
Maintaining a regular summer grooming routine for your dog can help keep them feeling cool and comfortable. Learn whether or not you should shave or cut your dog’s coat, how often to bathe them, what kind of canine shampoo to use and more with these helpful dog grooming tips.
Summertime comes with a few assurances, including hotter temperatures and more time spent outdoors. Enjoying summer activities like picnics, sporting events, beach vacations and hiking trips can be fun, but also hot and messy, especially for dogs. Luckily, there are a few simple things you can do as a pet parent to keep your dog cool, clean and healthy this summer.
DakPets Deshedding Tool for Dogs and for Cats
WELCOME to DakPets...where pet lovers love to shop!
Our Dream is giving pet owners and their pets world-class pet products and care that promote a healthy lifestyle and connection with their pets.
We know that many of you want to make everyday bonding more meaningful and memorable...and our grooming tools have been designed especially with this in mind!
From humble beginnings in country Victoria where DakPets was formed, our products are now found in households right across the globe.
Researched and developed by professional Pet Care Experts specializing in dog grooming and cat grooming tools, you and your pets will have peace of mind, comfort and best of all..Excellent Results!
Insider Tips for You and Your Pet! – FAQ’S
Is it Just for Dogs?
Our deshedding tool is perfect for all SHEDDING breeds of dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes and is veterinarian approved.
Does it affect the topcoat?
Our grooming brush removes the loose dead undercoat WITHOUT damaging the topcoat. Promotes healthy skin, stimulates the blood and leaves a shinier top coat
Will it work on my short haired dog or cat?
Easily deshed your pet's coat whether short, medium or long, thick or thin, single or double-coat, without any pain or fuss…and quickly!
Regular grooming with this Dog Brush and Cat Brush allows you to check on your pet's fur/skin and overall health regularly. Gentle and non - irritating it helps reduce stress on your pet by removing the loose and often itchy undercoat. Promotes healthy bonding between you and your pet.
HIGH PERFORMANCE QUALITY MATERIALS
Ergonomic Handle: environmentally sustainable, non-slip, hypo allergenic TPR and PP, comfortable & snug fit giving you great control minus the hand cramps.
Stainless Steel Comb: 4" long rust-resistant blade, effectively reaches deep down to the undercoat
VERSATILE DETACHABLE DESIGN
Remove the Stainless Steel comb quickly & efficiently by pressing the Quick Release Button on the head of the tool.
The detached comb can even be used on its own for extra long fur or difficult to reach places.
How it Works...
- Simply clip comb to handle by pressing the button & sliding comb into place
- Try rewarding your pet with food,love or play to relax them beforehand
- Remove large knots or tangles before bathing or brushing
- We suggest washing your pet's coat & make sure it's dry before you start grooming
Insider Tips to Grooming...
- Start with smooth even strokes in the direction of the coat growth
- Apply only a little pressure allowing the weight of the tool to do the work for you
- Be careful to avoid sensitive areas around the face & paws
How often do I Groom?
- We recommend using 2-3 times a week for 10-15 minutes each session (more frequently during shedding seasons).
- Special Note: The amount of time it takes can vary from breed to breed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWe recommend that your pet be washed thoroughly & regularly, to enhance the use of the deshedding tool, using this all natural shampoo- http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Shampoo-Conditioner-All-One/dp/B00O4U9QVQ We are constantly improving our popular DakPets Deshedding Tool and therefore ONLY the packing and logo on the tool may alter from time to time. UNBREAKABLE GUARANTEE- will not be available where severe neglect is caused to the Deshedding Tool.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit - I should also mention that my dog has a double coat of fur. The comb got down to the undercoat.
Love the 4 inch wide blade . You can cover a wide area quickly. The tool goes through the fur extremely smoothly, apparently no pulling & no irritating of the skin. He liked it so much he plopped over on his side & stretched out. He let me brush his tail & the backside of his legs, which he usually hates. He even let me do his tummy (always been a no-no in the past). He was so comfortable I had to pick him up & roll him over to do the other side! The picture shows what came off him in less than 5 minutes. I brushed him again the next day & got that much again. The girls love the brush also. This brush works so quickly I'm sure I will use it more often than I normally would. NO stress for any of us! Thanks DakPets for the great tool at such a reasonable price. Love the fact replacement blades are available. Will never use anything else! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Easy to clean does not pull the fur, glides nice. Both our dog and cats love it
To say it works well is an understatement. The brush gets at my dog's undercoat and rakes all his loose fur out. I didn't expect it at all given it's relatively small in size (and my dog is nearly 70 pounds) and the spokes on the brush are very shallow. Whoever designed this thing is clearly brilliant, though, because it worked like a charm. I'm now only having to brush my dog every couple of weeks and better yet, I'm only sweeping once per week or so.
Many of the reviews said their animal was calmed by being brushed, which is something I didn't experience. It could just be that I have a puppy who is rarely calmed by anything. It didn't bother him, though. Regardless, completely worth it.