Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on February 9, 2011
My husband has been wanting a beanie that will fold over in the back or have alot of extra room to flop around and I can say that we definitely found it with this one.. He wears a size 7 5/8 hat normally so he has a large head to begin with so the extra in the back flops over perfectly and looks great from the front too. He's actually gotten compliments on this beanie and I plan to buy the baby blue one next.
on February 25, 2015
This is the most comfortable and soft beanie that I have ever purchased. I does however make my head look like an uncircumcised penis.
on August 24, 2015
A+
on January 21, 2014
Okay.. this beanie might look small but its NOT. I HAVE A HUGE head & this hat fit perfectly,, the bag was saggy as i expected... I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
on January 18, 2014
Love it. Very soft, not tight fitting but fits well. Bright, primary green. Also, great customer service. The first one received had a small hole in. We were shipped a new one right away. Would definitely buy from again.
on January 17, 2015
Love the beanie.....quality and fit fabulous but......the color "Drizzle" is not dark as advertised, see my attached photo for accuracy. Looks more like sandy/grey.
review image
on January 25, 2014
I have a larger than average head(wear a 7 3/8 size baseball cap) and this fit me perfectly. It might be a bit too big for people with smaller heads. It's alot heavier than other beanies I've ordered, but like everything Dakine I've ever purchased, is excellent quality.
on February 21, 2016
This beanie is the best beanie I have ever bought, and I have about 30... It's pretty warm, very durable, and soft. I have lost it many times and had my dog claw at it, and it still barely has any snags. When I say it's too large, I mean it in a good way. I have been looking for a cute slouchy beanie. If you're a female with a medium sized head this hat is the perfect "slouchy" option.
on August 26, 2013
"Octane" shows up as grey when selecting, green on the "My Orders" page, and then finally you get a bright red delivered. The shiny red beanie was not what I had imagined when I ordered. The beanie itself seems fine.
on November 21, 2010
This beanie is great. It fits great and keeps my head warm however I have dreads so it wasn't quite as "droopy" as I wanted it but still an awesome buy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.