Dakine Cross-X Bike Gloves Men's
About this item
- Material: [shell] Ax Suede Deuce (49% nylon, 38% neoprene, 6% polyester, 7% spandex) , [palm] 93% polyester, 5% spandex, 2% polyurethane
- Padding: 3mm foam (70% polyurethane, 30% rubber)
- Closure: slip-on, hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use: enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 year
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dakine Cross-X Bike GlovesPadded Bike Gloves For Aggressive Riding.The men's Cross-X Gloves lead the downhill charge with a snug fit and bomber construction. These durable mountain bike gloves feature rubber knuckle guards and a 3 mm foam pad at the palm to dampen vibration and cushion your hands. A moisture-wicking shell keeps hands cool and dry. Silicone grip on the fingers and palm maintain a secure grip on the bar and make the Cross-X the glove of choice for riding on the edge.-2 Year Limited Warranty-Moisture wicking, 4-way stretch airmesh shell-AX SUEDE DEUCE synthetic suede palm-Neoprene knuckle flex panel-3mm palm padding-Touch screen compatible
- Package Dimensions : 11.93 x 1.97 x 1.26 inches; 3.35 Ounces
- Item model number : DAKINE
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 31, 2013
- Manufacturer : DAKINE
- ASIN : B07Q2QZK6M
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,105 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Have only used them on two road rides so far so will be interesting to see how long they last once mountain bike season gets here.
- Ordered Mediums and they fit perfectly. Have ordered Mediums in the past from other companies that were a little on the small side. Not the case with these.
- Ordered gloves in "Vibrant Orange" and color seems true to the pictures of the gloves.
- Gloves were delivered on time and undamaged.
Alittle on the small side, I have very small hands and the medium tended to barely fit, but still works great?