Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on February 14, 2012
I had a really hard time picking these mittens based on the photo but I'm so glad I chose them. I *hate* putting mittens on a toddlers, because I can never ever manage to get their thumb in the hole without a lot of frustration, but these mittens are a dream. My son is nearly 3 and is average size with tiny little hands. I purchased size small and they are perfect for him. The wrist portion of the mitten is velcroed and opens up nice and wide so it's easy to get their hand in there. There is room enough in the wrist opening that I can slide my finger inside to help guide his thumb into the hole, which is always where it's supposed to be and doesn't pull out of place when he takes them off.

The wrist portion of the mitten isn't as long as some others (snow stoppers) but it's long enough. We always put mittens on first and then the jacket, and they are long enough to not pull out of the jacket and expose his wrists.

In short, these mittens are easy to put on, nice and warm, and water repellent. I would buy them again, although I'd say my only complaint is that they are not waterPROOF. If the snow is very heavy and wet, they do eventually get soaked through to the inside. My son doesn't stay out all that long anyways so it's not that big of a deal, but it would be nice if they were completely waterproof.
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2013
I wanted a waterproof glove/mitten that is easy to get on and off. These fit the bill. A little more expensive but much easier to get on than cheap-o gloves. The little trees are adorable and perfect for a boy or girl. My little girl is almost three and the size small fits perfectly with some room to grow.
on January 27, 2015
I hate to be the one to leave a negative review while everybody else seems to love them.
I bought the size small for my 2 years old, tried them on on the first big snow day and they kept on falling off leaving my son with frozen hands.
I tried everything, closed the velcro tight, they just slide off (and my son is not on the small side). Almost thought of putting these on first then putting the jacket but my son would not like the idea.
Overall these gloves did not work for us, the velcro was useless, they are too long ... Maybe an elastic would have worked better? I am not sure, all i know is that if gloves fall off are useless.
on February 16, 2015
I put these on my almost 2-year old for a January ski trip (don't worry, he didn't do very much skiing, but he did do a lot of playing in the snow). I had some fleece gloves in 2T (his t-shirt size) and they were wayyy too big (like falling off). These stayed on perfect (but I would wager they will still fit next year). Plus, putting on gloves on a small kid like that was a nightmare. These kept his hands warmer and were much much easier to get on. It did take about a day for him to adjust to not having the use of his individual fingers, but he quickly grew accustomed to wearing them. Really couldn't ask for anything more for my purposes.
on April 17, 2015
I selected these gloves because my 18 month old son was resistant to wearing gloves so I was looking for the easiest possible glove to put on him while he was squirming. I thought these opened fully along the large velcro closure so I would have a very large opening to get his hand in correctly. In fact, the velcro closure is more of a gusset that still requires you to slip the toddler's hand in blind. The velcro just tightens the hold once you get it in. Otherwise it looks like a good quality glove. But my son still won't let me put them on him.
on March 7, 2016
I love these mittens! I have a two and a half year old who I have so much trouble getting mittens on because he doesn't know yet how to get his thumb in the thumb hole. These are great, they open up wide enough so his hands go right in and there is enough room to get my fingers in to guide his thumb where it needs to go. Then they close up to give a nice tight fit so they don't fall off and keeps his hands warm and dry.
on March 16, 2017
Great gloves! My son is wears a size 6/7 in clothes and these gloves fit him perfectly!
on December 21, 2011
These are by far the best/easiest snow mittens we have found for our 2 year old. The velcro is a great addition and actually allows you to get their thumb in!!!
on October 7, 2015
Awesome, high quality gloves for my two year old.
on February 4, 2014
After fighting/crying/pulling/tugging with my two toddlers for 30 min. trying to get gloves on, we gave up and started the search for waterproof mittens. These are AMAZING. They slip right on my 3-yr-old, and because they have the Velcro closure I can stick my hand in to get my 18-month-old's thumb in the right spot, then tighten them up so he can't get them off. Well worth the money and I'll be buying them again when my babies outgrow them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.