Dakine - Unisex Pro Form Footstrap
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pre-formed arch prevents collapsing
- 7mm Neoprene padding
- External adjustment system
- Single or double insert compatibility
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dakine founded in Hawaii in 1979 and currently located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel. The ultimate activewear gear and clothing. You don’t need to love a piece of gear to wear it every day, but it definitely doesn’t hurt. For those who spend their life out there, we make the kind of gear you look forward to putting on day after day, morning to night, all season long—gear that is as fun as it is functional.
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 5 x 0.2 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 02AC2I-DK11_19_Taille Unique
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 24, 2012
- Manufacturer : Dakine
- ASIN : B007D3B1B4
Best Sellers Rank:
#684,276 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #35 in Windsurfing Harness
- Customer Reviews: