Other Sellers on Amazon
Dakshcraft Moscow Mule Copper Mugs Copper Drinking Cups and Mugs(Capacity - 500 ml / 16.90 oz), Set of 4
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee by DakshCraft product as we are only the authorized dealer. We will not be responsible for the fake product & fake sellers. We are also Selling "United Kindom, Itlay, France,Germany, Spain, Canada, India".
- Perfect for cocktails, beer, and even iced tea & gifts purpose.
- Pure Copper Hammered Barrel Mosocw Mule Mug & Brass Handle, Set of 4 & Set of 4 Metal Coaster
- Size : Height - 3.8 inch, Dia - 3.3 inch, Weight - 175 grams, Capacity - 500 ml / 16.90 oz pr pcs
- Our Shipping partners are DHL EXPRESS and UPS(UINTED PARCEL SERVICE) ,the fastest courier of the world. We assure you hassle free delivery within shortest period. Our customer support team work for around the clock.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The ageless use of copper ware testimony to its myriad virtues and everlasting appeal. Its therapeutic value has been handed down to us through the ages. In fact, water stored in copper ware is virtually the elixir of life. Purified, it helps to regulate digestion and cardiac orders, the basis of good health, as practiced by Ayurveda and Rishits from old Vedic times. It has been known for thousands of years that copper metal can inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Our Scriptures recommend drinking of four glasses of water stored overnight in a copper utensil every morning.
Clean your copper ware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage. Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly. Also avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
Top customer reviews
FYI we got these to make a gift basket for my sister for Christmas. Placed the mugs, shot glasses, limes, simple syrup, ginger beer, and a homemade recipe card in a nice basket. I think that's a great gift! (hope she does too!)