Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Dale Cameron Lowry
Never miss a new book by Dale! Sign up for Dale's reader club at www.dalecameronlowry.com/news/
Customers Also Bought Items By
On Mike's fortieth birthday, his husband, Ken, takes him on vacation to Vancouver Island in Western Canada to celebrate. While Mike mourns his loss of youth, Ken encourages him to recapture it by bedding a gorgeous twenty-something man they encounter while hiking in Pacific Rim National Park. A night of no-holds-barred passion among the three men reveals a sizzling chemistry, and when Mike and Ken return home they find themselves longing to reconnect with the young Jason. Can what started as a one-night stand transform into a threesome that lasts?
This romance features Deaf and hearing characters. It includes gay sex and is intended for audiences who can handle it.
"Pacific Rimming is a fun and engaging tale about an unexpected holiday romance. I loved the characters and their interactions, and the story's satisfying ending." —Asta Idonea, author of Fire Up My Heart
"If you’re looking for a fun and scorching ménage that starts as a threesome but soon grows into more, then give this short story a try." —Serena Yates, author of To Find and to Keep
Almost everyone carries a smartphone these days. They sit in pockets and on tables. They sleep on headboards and are the first things their owners check in the morning. They’ve edged out more mundane equipment like calendars and MP3 players.
They aren’t magical, of course. Or are they?
In Untethered: A Magic iPhone Anthology, 21 authors twist reality and call into question the mundanity we hold in our hands. They ask the question, “Is that smartphone completely explainable by science?” and they decide the answer is a resounding “No!”
From award-winners and bold new voices, from experienced fantasists and professional technologists, these stories are fun, clever, and often positive about the power of technology.
Enjoy new stories from:
Rhiannon Held / Manny Frishberg / Edd Vick / H.M. Jones / Kris Millering / Raven Oak / Jon Lasser / Sarina Dorie / Jonathon Burgess / Jeremiah Reinmiller / C.S. O’Cinneide / Stevehen Warren / Aaron Giddings, Sr. / Amanda Hackwith / Dale Cameron Lowry / Dawn Vogel / Kyle Yadlosky / J.S. Rogers / Angela Dell’Isola / Stephanie Djock / A. Moritz
At the intersection of fantasy and technology, iPhones could go either way.
Magic knows your number, and it’s calling you.
These scorching hot erotic vampire short stories will transport you into new and exciting vampire realms.
These blood-sucking, soul-sucking creatures of the night continue to turn us on--no matter how many incarnations they take, no matter how many worlds they inhabit, no matter how many ways they kill. Or suck and fuck. The variety of vampires and their hot, wet, sexy selves continue to entertain and delight us.
This collection features vampires from ancient Sumer and Crete, modern tales set in airports and circuses, and dark futures with post-apocalyptic world-ending viruses. You'll find some stories by well-known authors such as Andrea Dale, Michael M. Jones, Jessica Amanda Salmonson, and Elizabeth Schechter, as well as a host of new writers.
Some stories are outright hilarious, others bittersweet. Some stories are super-explicit, others moderately erotic. We've included a wide range of pairings and even a couple of mEnage A trois. As befits a well-explored archetype, our vampires range from soulless to tortured self-loathing creatures. Some die in sunlight, others not so much.
Savor each story one bite at a time, or devour the collection whole. These tales are sure to entice and ensnare you, whatever your kink or inclination!
Edited by Jillian Boyd (Spy Games - Flappers, Jazz and Valentino) Licked is a tribute to the act of oral sex – to the intimacy, trust and the taste of your lover, the scent, the feelings the act invokes in both the giver and receiver. With stories from the likes of Rob Rosen, Jessica Taylor and Dale Cameron Lowry, Licked is a sizzling fictional exploration of some of the many ways oral sex can inspire so much more than just a hot flash of arousal.
Come in. Have a taste.
And then there is the appeal of youth.
When it comes to what the heart wants, Age Is Just A Number.
TWENTY LIGHT YEARS BETWEEN US
An alien encounter...
An unfortunate misstep...
A lightning fast journey through space...
The laws of physics are about to wreak havoc on Walt and Michael’s May-December love.
ALL ROADS LEAD WITHIN
When James spotted Rogue, a young man for whom wandering is like breathing, half-dozing on the hood of his car, he never expected that warning him about the dangers of sleeping out in the open would lead to a weekly visitor at his door.
Upon the death of his grandfather, up and coming Fantasy author, Thomas, returns home.
A place he left four years earlier to get over his unrequited love for Sam Fletcher, his older, straight, and very much married neighbor.
Thomas soon discovers, however, that things are much changed with Sam…
AMERICAN MASTER BAKER
Dale Cameron Lowry
Baking is a way of life for Joey, a young pastry chef vying for first place in the popular reality show American Master Bakers.
But the judges have been showing favoritism to Terence, an aggravatingly attractive older man with more experience under his belt.
When the competition gets hot, so do the two men. Can a relationship that started in hatred end in love?
ALPHA AND OMEGA: THE CLAIMING
A young Omega shifter meets a much older Alpha.
Will Elliot let Issac help him be who he is too afraid to be?
STAND AND DELIVER
Necessity has forced former soldier Captain Keen to assume the occupation of gentleman highwayman. His fortunes take a turn, however, the night he stops the Marquis de Beaumont's coach and gets more than he bargained for when he utters the words "Stand and deliver!"
LOST AND FOUND
The loss of his best friend leads Phil to find love.
TRAIL TO LOVE
There's only one thing Kit Conley likes more than horses and that's Roman Meadery.
But will the elite rider ever notice him?
CRUISING WITH LOVE
Gus is under the thumb of a controlling father. Can meeting his mate give him a reason to make a break for freedom?
Nelson is twice Gus’ age, and very protective of what is his.
What will happen when Gus’ father tries to split them up? And what surprises does Nelson have up his sleeve?
A few seconds, that's all it takes to make a difference between life and death.
Between killing someone and stopping on time.
But is it enough to turn yourself around when you've hit bottom?
Or to make you recognize something good when you have it?
Nine of Dale Cameron Lowry’s best short romance stories are available for the first time in one book. Meet a sign language interpreter who finds unexpected love at middle-age, college students in their first relationships, a vampire who would rather be a vegan, and a proudly gay ex-Mormon who sells Bibles. From sweet to sensual, this collection exhibits the quirkiness, fun, and diversity Dale's writing is known for.
Part 1: Falling Fast
- Mi Alma — Ex-Mormon Alma doesn't know the first thing about alcohol, so he hires bartender Damian to help out at his office party. Their friendship simmers with sexual tension—and possibly something much deeper.
- Loggerhead — Soon after falling in love, Jake makes Eric a promise inspired by an old track shirt. But demanding work schedules prevent them from following through. Six years later, they take the honeymoon they never had, heading to the Florida coast in search of sea turtles—and rekindling their passion for each other in the process.
- Reading the Signs — The only thing Theo De Jong expects from his summer linguistics academy is more inspiration for his master’s thesis. Then he meets the American sign language expert Alfonso Grossman, and sparks fly.
Part 2: Falling Fantastically
- Born of Fire — The fairies on Ireland’s north coast are notorious for kidnapping, and Aodhán has the scars to prove it. When the fairies abduct the handsome youth Cainnech, Aodhán seeks to free him—but risks losing his health in the process.
- Ghost of a Chance — When shy Jeremy meets mysterious Frank at a spooky old library, their connection is instant. Their romance waxes with the full moon—but just as quickly, Frank’s interest seems to wane. He insists he loves being with Jeremy. So why does he keep Jeremy at arm’s length?
- Far From Home — Rajiv met his husband, Mateo, while working to transform Mars into a suitable home for humans. Years into their shared mission, Rajiv is ordered back to Earth to restore the barren lands of the American Midwest. With a little help from technology, the two men find innovative ways to nurture their long-distance relationship.
- Sweeter Than Blood — Keith was a vegan before a hot encounter with a stranger turned him into a vampire. Though his sire tries to help him rein in his impulses, temptation is strong in the form of Andres, one of Keith's regular barbershop customers. When Andres finally asks Keith on a date, the real danger begins.
Part 3: Falling Deep
- Rough Love — Blake thinks new boyfriend Michael doesn't like French kissing. Michael thinks Blake doesn't like rough sex. Neither are virgins, except in the art of conversation. Can they set things straight before the honeymoon's over?
- Pacific Rimming — For Mike's 40th birthday, husband Ken encourages him to bed a gorgeous 20-something man they encounter in Pacific Rim National Park. A night of no-holds-barred passion among the three men reveals a sizzling chemistry. Can what started as a one-night stand transform into a threesome that lasts?
Chance & Possibility: Seven Fantastical Tales of Gay Desire is an eclectic selection of Dale Cameron Lowry's paranormal, fantasy, and sci-fi stories. The collection ranges from sweet fairy tale romances to scorching hot scenarios that alter the boundaries of reality. In the pages of Chance Possibility, you'll meet:
- an unemployed journalist whose sentient iPhone hooks him into rescuing stray cats—and leads him to love
- a college student who falls in love under the full moon of the Jewish harvest festival, Sukkot, but finds that his new boyfriend shies from his touch when the moon wanes
- a professional horticulturalist who develops a more-than-scientific interest in a strange new plant he's been assigned to care for
Dive into Chance & Possibility and enjoy a feast for your imagination.
Note: The stories in this collection were previously published separately by speculative fiction and LGBT presses. Please consult the book’s copyright page in the "Read More" feature for complete details.
"A really great story that captivated me right from the start and kept me smiling until the end." —Elaine White, author of The Cellist
This story was previously released in November 2015 with a different cover. Mi Alma is also available as part of Dale Cameron Lowry's anthology Falling Hard.
Just My Luck - E.C. Cutler
Ash isn’t a gambling man, but a night at the casino might persuade him otherwise. And when his gorgeous best friend Danny makes a request to find out what sex with another man is like, Ash sees his luck changing for good.
About Face - Hollis Queens
Remembering his uncle and his watch, he makes the decision to come out to his family.
Tell Me a Secret - Vanessa de Sade
Grimm has a sexy secret, and it might just involve his hot room-mate Joel…
Deluded - Sam Thorne
It shouldn't take a crisis to make you realise what you really want, but on the night Max intervenes in a bashing, he finds that the bond between him and his forthright buddy Jay is stronger than he'd ever thought.
Missionary Disposition - Dale Cameron Lowry
Two young men bound for Mormon missions decide to have one final hurrah before turning their lives over to the control of their church for two years. They meet up in the U.S. state of Colorado for ten days of camping and sex, then head to opposite sides of the world. But the enforced chastity of their missions can't make them forget their nights of passion, and when they return home, each is eager to show the other how sorely he was missed.