- 100% Other Fibers
- Machine Wash
- 100% skin soft Merino
- White color is stain and dirt resistant
- 20.5 micron; 3-ply
- Matching male version
- Machine wash using wool-cycle, Fabric Wool 100%
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This new official Norwegian world Championship sweater is named after the city Lahti in Finland, where the Nordic world ski championships will take place in 2017. The design is sporty and elegant, featuring the Norwegian Flag stripes on the front and inside the neck, with a special edition patch on the upper sleeve.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.8 x 5.9 x 1.8 inches; 13.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 93231C
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 30, 2016
- Manufacturer : Dale of Norway
- ASIN : B01DK92CA8
- Customer Reviews: