Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 444 reviews
on July 5, 2013
i bought this for my dad and arrived at our house just the day before fathers day it came in a cardboard box with amazon tape wrapped around it. i gave my dad the unopened box and he tried to opend it but had a little trouble with it since he has a very strong curiosity and tried to open the box with his bare hands after he shredded the little box (which i wanted to keep) he finally got to his prize and out popped this tiny wallet with 9 pockets that could fit two cards in each and with 5 little transparent sheets for putting pics. he loved it but when he put it on his palm it was tiny compared to his huge hands we both had a laugh there on the spot :) its a nice wallet but a little too small for big dads
on September 3, 2015
This was wallet is very nicely made. It's stylish and my husband loves the logo design. It has held up quite nicely to being carried around in a back pocket all day. Plenty of room for all your cards and a clear pocket for your license. Great purchase decision!
on July 10, 2015
I bought this for my husband almost three years ago. I'm now buying it for him again. He loves the wallet and it has served him well. For other people, it will probably last a lot longer than three years. In addition to the normal wear and tear it would normally see, he also likes to throw the wallet randomly around the house. If the dog doesn't find it, one of our six kids usually does (yay, twins). Truth be told, it's not too difficult to track down...just follow the trail of paper. He stuffs that wallet like a teenage girl stuffs makeup into a purse. Apparently, a six month old receipt from Dairy Queen has just as much meaning to him as our family photo. He dropped it at Publix and the woman behind us thought she won something because of all the paper flying around. On the plus side, he finally understands why I don't want him carrying cash.
on April 21, 2017
this is a thin wallet. I have owned 2 of this same brand and they each lasted 5 years. It is a now different model number than what my other 2 where my guess is they made it cheaper to maintain profit margins. I really will miss my wallet as it has gone through the washer a couple of times and is now deteriorated on the inside liner. I now will have to buy a wallet that will be of no enjoyment to me or be a conversation piece due to the poor quality of this new model/design.
on May 6, 2015
Well bieng a bears fan i had hi hopes for this wallet but i was let down. It came in a pretty nice tin with the NFL logo on it. Opening the tim right away i notice the stitching was coming apart and the leather was very cheap feeling. I tried transferring my i.d and credit cards over i could not fit card in the slot it was too tight. After wrestling with it and fitting as much as i could in it, i could not get it to fold.
Pros: delivery was fast and on time. It was less than 7$.It has a bears logo on it. Would be great for game night.
Cons: Has a cheap feel to it. Can see bad stitching from a distance. Alot smaller than a normal wallet. When credit cards ,money in it eill not fold. Not durable enough for everyday wear.
on January 21, 2016
My hubby loves his wallet. this is the second one I ordered. He's really hard on them so it lasted about a year (give or take). Its nice and looks great as well. It doesn't look cheap and the patch doesn't peel off or go anywhere! totally recommend this!!
on February 27, 2017
I purchased this as a birthday present for my 12 year old Ravens fan. Its a very durable wallet. It came in a nice box that you could potentially keep and use for another item. My son was and is very happy with it.
on December 11, 2013
Arrived safe and sound. The tin is also "Steelers Friendly" for other Steeler fan uses. Trifold leather wallet - just what the son wants for Christmas. He had his previous exact one for 5 years and wore it out. He wanted the exact same thing as replacement. Lasts long as this kid is always reaching into his wallet! ( ha-ha-ha )
on March 4, 2015
Great Wallet, feel like it built sturdy and the stitching of the emblem looks great. A must have for any Raiders fan out there, 6 credit card type pockets to hold your cards with one in the middle for your ID. Also comes with photo holder to keep picture inside your wallet and another pocket under the ID pocket.
on April 10, 2014
I have owned a couple leather wallets, but have never had this bad of an issue. Inside the car pockets it is all leather and it rubs off on my cards making them unreadable. Usually wallets will have a cloth feeling inside to stop this from happneing but this wasnt the case. It held up great otherwise.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.