- 100% Cotton
- Snap closure
- [ YOUR PANT SIZE AIN'T YOUR KILT SIZE ] Kilt sizing can be tricky but it ain't too tough if you take the time to do it, and do it right. Check out our sizing guide chart and video for everything you need to know to get it right the first time.
- [ THE HIGHLANDER OFFERS STREAMLINED CUSTOMIZATION ] Detachable pockets, grommeted belt loops and D-ring equipped belt loops mean you can load up the Highlander with every damn thing you can find, or strip it down to almost nothing for a minimalist trim fit.
- [ LOAD OUT YOUR KILT ANY DAMN WAY YOU WANT ] Take it all off, or put it all on. Comes standard with two detachable side cargo pockets, both metal and cloth hip attach points, and as many D-rings as we could fit on a kilt. Make the Highlander your own.
- [ HEAVY DUTY COMFORT ] 100% 230 GSM cotton drill construction, heavy duty snaps, double-stitched seams, full-metal hardware. DNKE kilts will take your abuse and still look good at the pub.
- [ BACKED BY THE DNKE GUARANTEE ] We like to keep things simple. If you are ever dissatisfied with our gear, at any time, just give us a shout and we'll work to make it right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Measure twice, buy once
Sizing yourself for a kilt ain't too tough, but it's important you do it, and do it right. Luckily we're here to help you out. Maybe you've heard the saying "measure twice, cut once." That applies double here...just replace 'cut' with 'buy'. Trust us, it'll save you valuable time and money later having to exchange your kilt for the right size.
Kilt sizing can be tricky for even the most experienced kilt wearer so no worries if you get it wrong on the first try, we'll work with you to make sure you're happy with your kilt's fit.
Ditch your pants and join the Clan!
Damn Near Kilt 'Em was created to provide Kilt wearers a way to live a pants-free life without breaking the bank. Our complete line of Kilts has versatile designs perfect for everything from urban life, to paintball comps, hiking, heading out to the bars, or just lounging. Check out our wide variety of styles and colors to find what works best for you and join clan DNKE!
- Product Dimensions : 23 x 10 x 1 inches; 14 Ounces
- Item model number : highlander-kilt-black-xs
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 18, 2015
- ASIN : B00TQEVFUA
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: After a few wears and a wash, I have to say that I have to remove a star. The D-rings for the pockets are just not very good, they are too lightweight for the useage. I lost one completely and have had to fix another one twice. These should be heavier gauge and preferably welded rings if they are being used to support pockets.
Edit the second: Now that is is nearing the one month mark I have to say that I am really disappointed, the hardware on this kilt is just not very good. I have lost 2 d-rings and a grommet. The snaps tend to be a little weak as well. Since I am a leather worker as a hobby I have the tools and supplies to rework the issues but at this price I really should not have to. It is a shame really, as it is a nice looking kilt, a little more care in selecting hardware would have gone a long ways.
1- This kilts' quality is MUCH better than what is on the market.
2- Also much cheaper (ranges from 70 to 350) against really cheap looking and poorly crafted ones.
3- I say probably 4 or 5 guys wearing DNKE kilts and for sure they look much better than other s**** (It's easier, of course, to see it on others than on yourself).
Just look at the pic, my friend is wearing a very similar kilt he got a few years ago and paid 280 for it!!!!! You can't go wrong with this one.... Make your measurements as instructed. with the 3 options you will certainly get some room to grow or to release during a day of turkey legs and TONS of alcohol on top of the regular blotting of the day.
Other update: After several uses, washing in the machine in normal and heat dry in normal as well: still as new!