Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 26, 2011, 6:26:35 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
It's been more than 5 years and I still suck at you. I just started playing and it was smooth sailing until I got here. Now I'm struggling to beat this lizard again.

Side note, no trophies for speed runs or 100% completion for Sly 1, the only thing that they give trophies for are beating bosses, collecting parts of the book from the safes, and then learning new moves from the bosses. Pretty sweet, because I hated those timed runs, thought they were just this side of impossible.

Posted on Jan 27, 2011, 5:55:01 PM PST
Public Name says:
Go back to Sir Raleigh's place, grab the horse shoe. Exit. Now go back again. Grab another horse shoe.

Now go take the Chumley express cause you're ready for Mz Ruby.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011, 7:39:12 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Good tip, I'm going to try that when my nerd rage expires and I want to play it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2011, 1:10:54 PM PDT
Levantine says:
MrFoxhound, I feel your pain. Hopefully, after 3 months of your original post, you've triumphed. I too went through the displeasure of trying to complete her 'Simon Says' button-sequence challenge. After numerous attempts ending in failure, I decided that I should turn off the music in settings. Then, I tried to verbalize each button that I was to press while keeping the tempo in my head. Finally, after a few tries with the aforementioned steps, I was able to beat her in the 3rd area of her 'lair'.

Posted on Apr 4, 2012, 5:54:56 PM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I did finally beat her, but I just did so a week back, lol. I just gave up on the game, and I didn't play Sly 2 or 3 because I had an OCD need to beat them in order.

The tip that I got that helped the most was to mute the TV. Doing that, this fight was easy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2014, 5:14:03 AM PST
takes a lot of trys but i beat are and the repsone is a bit so so!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2014, 11:13:17 PM PDT
idommah says:
its tough. but i beat ruby after 30 minutes. focus on the speed of the shots. some buttons needs to be clicked faster or slower sometimes
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 26, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 14, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3
The Sly Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (497)