- File Size: 2419 KB
- Print Length: 434 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 153358284X
- Publisher: Ashton Publishing Group (May 31, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GGIJMA8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,973 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Damned If You Do Damned If You Don’t: A Suspense Thriller (The Exonerated Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 434 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Never miss a new release from Robert Dugoni
Follow Robert Dugoni for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
JC Ryan has been my favorite author for a while now. I've read each and everyone of his books so far and I have never been disappointed. I have to admit to scepticism when I got the notice about his new series "The Exonerated" but that was only until I read the first book, Judgment Call. Saying that, I was pleasantly surprised to see how Ryan had succeeded in crafting another excellent book in a new genre.
With Damned if you do, Damned if you don't I had another round of action, plot twists, spine-chilling thrills, mystery, intrigue and great dialogue. The heroes, Judge Regan St Clair and Jake Westley, the former special forces commando, were back, backed up by Alex, their computer whiz, and many others. A storyline that kept me reading and reading until late into the night.
No spoilers but let me tell you this one has got a few curve-balls you wouldn't see coming. His books are addictive.
My only criticism would be that I have to wait for the next one. Then on the other hand — anything worthwhile is usually worth the wait.
I am not going to elaborate on the blurb. However, you will need nerves of steel and lots of daylight left once you reach the halfway mark because from then on nothing and nobody is going to tear you away from finishing this very tense thriller. Enjoy!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Conspiracies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Conspiracies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime