- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 45 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Moonlight Books
- Audible.com Release Date: January 25, 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MZCUJPY
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dan Alexander, Pitcher: Bottom of the Ninth, Book 1 Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
GREAT BOOK! Wonderful Characters and definitely Book boyfriend material in the hero Dan Alexander!
I recommend the whole series!
Jean does it again with this great book that introduces us to the team and Dan Alexander who is the Pitcher.
This story has introduced us to all the team members, which appear to be single, so that is going to lead to a lot of great books that I can not wait to be available. All of the characters are going to have great stories based on what information was given in this book. I can not wait to get all of the HEA's.
Great story line. It was well written and easily engaging. I couldn't help but to fall in love with Dan. He is a great character that I just couldn't help growing attached to. The dialogue between characters flowed nicely and was easy to follow. The descriptions to details were well written and not overpowering. Easy to visualize the happenings of the story.
All in all, a great read and I'm anxious to see what is going to happen next.
Would I recommend this book? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
1. I liked Dan much more than I liked Holly. I felt like it went back and forth with Holly, we were supposed to really like the new Holly, but she was seriously thinking of not doing the right thing because she was scared. While this is probably exactly what I would do in real life, it isn't what I am looking for in an h. She did redeem herself in the end, though.
2. I found there was a bit too much detail sometimes that didn't matter one bit to moving the story ahead, like the game to spot the hottest female in the stands.
3. Felt there wasn't enough detail given to the background story, her mob ex-boyfriend. Kept the suspense from really being felt on my part.
4. I agree with a previous reviewer who said that you would not be released from the witness protection program the minute sentencing was complete, just wouldn't happen.
5. LOVED what Dan did when she was released - very romantic!
6. Overall good book. Yes I would recommend it. Not my favorite of the year, but in the top 50%, not the bottom 50%.
7. Would I read another book from this author - yes. In this series? Would depend on the player it is covering as I actually didn't like several of them although I am sure they will be redeemed in the upcoming books.
I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review.
I volunteered to review this story for my honest opinion and I think this author just hit another homerun.
Again, these are only my opinions and these things may not bother any other reader. Will this one book keep me from reading more from Jean or continuing this series, absolutely not.