|Fits as expected||
$312.05 - $474.95
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dan Post Boots are western boots for the true cowboy This Men's Dan Post Boot features a fancy stitched 13" leather shaft over a full quill ostrich leather foot. Full leather lining. Single stitched 3/4 welt. Solid brass sole nails. Wide square toe profile and stockman heel. Imported.
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair. From classic western to exotic leathers, Dan Post gives the wearer handsome, rugged, top quality boots. They look great and they fit great for all day and all night cushioned comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B00DVHTALO
- Item model number: Chandler
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Shipping was a little slower than expected, but shipping was free and they arrived by the date promised. The boots weren't packaged in the original box, but were in pristine condition. I would buy again without hesitation.