|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$130.15 - $197.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Waterproof leather and bootie construction, Removable cushion insole, Mini-Lug traction outsole
- Round Toe.
- Cowboy Heel.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These DP69680 Dan Post Men's Work Boots offer quality and comfort with legendary western boot craftsmanship. Dan Post boots hold tradition and reputation for making one of the finest in western cowboy boots. Dan Post boots are crafted with exotic leathers combined with cushion comfort technology. 12" Black All Waterproof Leather WellingtonWaterproof Construction BootieRemovable Comfort Cushion InsertMini-Lug Traction OutsoleRound Toe
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair. From classic western to exotic leathers, Dan Post gives the wearer handsome, rugged, top quality boots. They look great and they fit great for all day and all night cushioned comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00K720EVQ
- Item model number: Albuquerque
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 3, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the Dan Post boots i purchased are also 8.5 EE fit is very snug ( made in China ) but after breaking them in hope fit is just right (will update review after break in period). upon first inspection the boots are very well made example the stitching is heavy duty at the seams and out-sole.
the out-sole pattern is for outside work ( looks to me the out-soles would hold up to the temperatures for asphalt hot-mixing definitely for earth work). leather looks and feels tough and durable.
Thanks Amazon and Stand Up Ranchers!!!!!