|Price:||$257.21 - $490.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For well-crafted cowboy boots, Dan Post is a tough choice to top. These Dan Post Everglades Cowboy Boots are crafted from 100% leather and feature a Copper Flank Caiman vamp under a decorative 11" Leather Shaft. These striking square toe cowboy boots are as comfortable as they are handsome, thanks to leather lining, Cowboy Certified outsoles, and Soft Strike Removable Orthotic Cushioned Footbeds. For decades, western boots from Dan Post have offered cowboys both comfort and rugged class.
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair. From classic western to exotic leathers, Dan Post gives the wearer handsome, rugged, top quality boots. They look great and they fit great for all day and all night cushioned comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X5TYJ8M
- Item model number: Everglades Sq
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you wear these for special occasions I'm sure you'll get years of use out of them, maybe. As a daily dress boot you can expect 6 months at the most. They are literally falling apart! I've included a video of the boots after just 6 months. Note, both boots are the same. Further note, considerably deterioration is visible throughout most of the boots.
I'm in Texas, we like our boots. We want quality boots. These fall very far short. No more Dan Post for me. I'm going to buy boots that really are "Cowboy quality". Shame on you.
The fit was very comfortable right out of the box. The soles are nicely done and seem to hold up to wear very well.
If the style of these boots is what you are looking for do not hesisitate! You will not be disappointed.
Not a paid review, just a guy who bought a paid and liked them. I appreciate likes if this review helped you.
Most recent customer reviews
Would definitely recommend