Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dan Post Men's Smooth Leather Boot - Dp2111j
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on May 16, 2013
After my sweet labrador decided to eat my boyfriend's boots, I bought him these. Having owned over 20 pair in the last 20 years, he knows boots.

He LOVES these. Says they felt broken in from Day 1. Leather and workmanship very nice (especially for the price!).

Seller provided EXCELLENT service. They emailed to confirm the toe-shape I ordered the day after I placed the order. Then -they originally misread the zip and the tracking info said the package had already been delivered (to the wrong state). I emailed them via Amazon in quite a panic, since the birthday was only a day away. Withing 30 minutes the seller called me to say that they had caught the error and already re-shipped the packeage. WOuld you believe the delivery arrived within the hour of the call??? Not joking at all. So despite a minor panic, all is well.
on December 26, 2014
A while size to small, sent them back and was charged a 20% restocking fee. I went to a major western store and was told Dan Post has outsourced the making of the boot to Mexico and since then the boots run small.
on September 13, 2014
The heels on these wore completely down in less than 6 months. This is a major concern. since I have been buying this Dan Post model for several years and have never seen this before. In fact I bought a pair of the same boot in Brown back in January and they still look fine and I wear the brown ones more that I do the black ones. Is it possible that I got a pair that had been returned?
on November 20, 2014
The boots look and felt about as expected, but one of the soles fell off after boots were worn 3 times.
on August 10, 2014
Boot was perfect fit, gt qality, and just what my husband wanted. Shipping wwas very prompt..Thank You....
on April 23, 2014
Perfect! I am a Dan Post f an and this pair didnot disappoint. Not a si gle complaint.Thank you !
on January 1, 2015
Boots were made well, fit as expected, would purchase again. they are holding up well.
on July 4, 2012
I have worn Dan Post Boots for 30 years. This was my first internet purchase. While the boots look very attractive and fit very comfortably, the leather inside the boots has a foul odor that won't go away. I even let them sit on the back porch to no avail. So I have a brand new pair of boots that folks can smell from around the corner.