Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on July 7, 2012
These are my favorite boots and let me tell you-- I have a LOT of cowboy boots. They are indeed ladies boots. This is a high quality boot and at this price, they are a total steal. Every single time I wear these, which is ALL THE TIME, I get compliments. This is a classic black boot but it is an eye catching style. At first I thought the heel was going to be a little high for comfort. Not so. I wear these all day and night with no problem due to the "ultimate flex insole" which is pretty fantastic. I got these in the 9.5 which is my standard size for western boots across all brands (for all other shoe/boot types, I wear a 10). They were a little tight across my calves when I first got them which was not surprising because I have wide calves and these boots are a full 13" high, but I manually worked the leather a bit and now they are perfect. Buy these boots! I am so glad I did.
on June 7, 2017
These are lovely boots. I bought them on sale and would doubt I would be as happy with them if I had paid the $230 they are said to cost. However, they are even better than they looked. The only thing I don't like is the small squared off end of the toe that looks odd to me but looks nicer than a pointy toe, I would have preferred a rounder toe but that is why I think they were for a reasonable price. I have received lots of complements from both men and women on these boots. Best of all they did not give me blisters and I have very sensitive feet.
on April 23, 2014
I love the look and fit of these boots. They're comfortable, have a little but of a heel, and a much more flattering, narrow ankle shape than many of other women's boots out there. That said, after wearing them almost daily for a few months (yes, okay, that's a lot) the leather on the toe has already worn though and you can see the plastic cap coming through. The leather also seems to scuff really easily. I wish they used a somewhat sturdier leather - even though I wear them a lot, you would expect a ~$200 boot to last a little longer than that.
on April 7, 2017
These are very nice, well-made boots with a narrow foot and shaft which is a good fit for anyone with narrow calves and feet. They were comfortable from the first time I put them on. I stand all day for work and wore them the first day, all day. Lovely leather smell! I have found that boots, such as these, that are made in Mexico, have wonderful craftsmanship and last.
on May 3, 2017
Been looking for me some cowboy boots for a while.. I think Dan Post coming to be my new best friend in boots. Sooo comfortable, leather soft. Didn't need to brake them it like everyone was telling me about cowboy boots. I normally wear a size 7 1/2. but, I got this in a 7.... They most run a little big. Try another Dan Post brand on in western store that were a 6 1/2 they also where very soft and comfortable. Love it!!!
on December 14, 2016
These boots are just stunning and I cannot believe what a great price I got them for on Amazon! This is my third pair of Dan Post boots and definitely my favorite style with the tad bit higher heel. They are slim fitting through the calves which I really love. Awesome with skinny jeans and shorts. True to size and color is exactly as pictured. Very comfortable heel height and they need no break-in period at all. Feel like buttah!! I've owned more expensive boots (Lucchese) and they do not hold up nearly as well as my Dan Posts. Don't hesitate to buy these!
review image review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
Finally! A pair of leather boots that fit my foot well and are comfortable! They have leather soles and this makes dancing easier! They are great!
on May 7, 2015
They fit perfect. I had tried them on at Boot Barn before I bought them so I new how they would fit. I was able to order my size and they fit great. They give the felling as they were already broken in. Beside feeling really comfortable they look great with just about anything. They are slim boots so if you have bigger calf you should probably try on before you buy. I would definitely buy this brand again.
on November 22, 2013
Like the boot, the color is a little less red than it appears in the picture, but I actually like that better. It is a narrow fit, which I expected for a western boot, so if you have wide or thick feet, these may not work for you. I wear a size 8, bought an 8, and it fits me well. All in all, I like the boot and expect to get years of wear out of it as it is classic, not trendy boot.
on March 10, 2017
super dark and looked like a nice boot but with haphazard stain on the boot. they were big by 1/2 size. returned.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.