Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on December 22, 2015
The belt in 2 months is falling apart and un-glueing. It said that it was leather But it's not. It is plastic sandwiched by a thin layer of suede and a thin layer of leather on the other side. I feel ripped off, i mean if it says leather it should be leather, Take a look at the photo
review image
on June 14, 2010
This belt is a bit thinner than I expected, but it is nice otherwise. The grain is smooth and color consistent. Buckle feels a little cheap, but looks good and does the job. Good value for the money- went ahead and bought one in black too. I usually buy 34-36" waist in pants and the 38" belt is perfect. It cinches on the third hole, which gives just enough extra length to put the end through the loop on the belt and pants without being too long.
on March 26, 2014
Sturdy belt and seems well made, so no complaints there.
I tried a 44 after measuring my belt etc but for some reason belt sizing is tough. I am ~37" waist and the 40 just works. I use the last hole or second to last. I did lose about 12 pounds from being sick also. I guess going one size up would make sense.
I went this width (previous belt was barely over an inch width) to be able to support my owb holster much better.
on May 16, 2012
So many of the reviews of this belt--and all belts for that matter--are worse than useless. What subject is treated the most? Sizing. What's the complaint? "This belt is much too short." "You can't get the size right on this belt." "Be sure to order one size up." Or, "be certain to order two sizes up." "Had to return mine; not long enough." On and on. So, let's get this straight. First, measure your waist at the point where you actually wear your belt. (Most people measure too high, where the waist is the narrowest, and not lower, where the waist is wider, where most people's belts actually ride.) Second, order that size. Third, if your waist is an odd size in inches, add or subtract an inch and order accordingly. (If your waist slowly is increasing, as is the case with most folks, or if you don't believe the tape measure because you "know" your waist isn't that big, add the inch.) My waist tapers to 31 inches. I have numerous belts sized 30 and 32 and every one of them fits. I ordered this belt in size 32 because I mount things on it when I walk my German Shepherd Dog two hours a day--knife, small flashlight, cell-phone holster, and my .32 Beretta Tomcat. Know what? This size 32 belt accommodates all of them. Plus, and this is one of the two reasons I ordered it, the belt is wide enough and thick enough to handle all the hardware hanging on it. The other reason is that you'll have a difficult time finding more belt for the money. Okay now, when you read the reviews and are wondering what the heck size to order, simply ignore the reviews of all the people who don't know whereof they speak, and then do as I did.
on September 18, 2017
This belt is exactly what I needed for my uniform. Looks good w the uniform. Very professional and it fits well.
on March 5, 2014
I really liked this belt when I first received. It had a great sheen and the belt was the size I wanted without having an overly large belt buckle. I also liked the fact that the belt buckle had a brushed metal look and not the glossy/shiny silver that others have.

The problem is that the leather itself is either cheap, or poorly finished. Fact: belts bend (they have to go around your body). But when this belt is bent repeatedly, the black finish cracks and brown leather can be seen below it. It gives the belt a very worn, old, or cheap look. I was highly disappointed and disappointed, and am now looking for another belt to replace this one.
on June 9, 2011
Finally!I tried ordering a few months back only to be sold out,now I have it.It's exactly what I wanted,and where I live I can't find one like it.When I was looking for one,I read reviews and this one had the criteria I want mine to have.I needed one for holding knife and machete sheaths,and durability is top priority with a close second going to appearance when it's not being used as a sheath holder.With the leather care products Amazon hooked me up with,this belt will last me awhile before I need to think about a replacement.I've always chose ones two sizes bigger to accomodate thicker setups like multiple pants.As always,thank you Amazon for the big help in this department.
on January 6, 2013
This belt is terrible. From the first wearing, it started to crack along the surface like a cardboard box might if it got bent. It's not worth the money. It may not even be leather. Do not buy this product. I highly do NOT recommend this product.
on February 29, 2012
This is undoubtedly the cheapest feeling and looking belt I've ever owned. It has none of the heft of the leather belts I've owned in the past; not sure if the belt material is even real leather. The material and buckle all feel very cheap and liable to fall apart in no time.

I would also echo the sentiments of those who've complained about the small sizing; order at least two sizes bigger than you need for a decent fit. I'm a 32, but bought a 34 which just barely fits.

I don't recommend purchasing this belt.
on March 17, 2017
This was supposed to be a leather belt with a substantial buckle.
The leather is plastic. The buckle is a thin flimsy aluminum.
I recommend you don't sell this product any more. It makes you all look really bad. I feel burned, for sure

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.