|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.7 x 21.6 x 17.2 inches|
|Item model number||DDW611WLED|
|Installation Type||counter top|
|Form Factor||Stand alone|
|Special Features||Delay WashStainless Steel TubEnergy Star Compliant|
|Control Console||fully integrated|
|Tray Type||Cutlery Tray|
|Included Components||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Counter Depth||19.69 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White
|Price:||$286.50 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
- Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
- Durable stainless steel interior
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is the newer model without the viewing window, which means lesser chance of seal failure. I used teflon tape when I attached the hoses and so far so good. I will report back in a couple months when I get the electric bill, but I bet it's about the same as handwashing.Read more ›
To my knowledge none of the counter top dishwashers have a heat element to dry your dishes. The Trick is you open up the washer right after its finished, leave it open a couple inches and let all the steam out while everything is still hot and they dry nicely. Make sure there is no standing water on top of things other wise that will come back and get you.
This is a compact washer. Large dishes are hard to fit! I use it every night cause I can only fit about 4 glasses, 3-4 medium plates, the silverware and maybe a small pot. So keep that in mind.
Pre wash your dishes a bit, if its dried on to the plate or pan its probably not going to come off. It will on a second cycle most of the time from what I've experienced. Works best when you clear the table and put everything straight into the dishwasher and use it right then.
Other than that, its been a good little dishwasher and I would recommend it to a friend.
* 1) Size of the dishes
* 2) How does it drain?
* 3) Type of detergent
I had to check all this, because I didn't have the necessary conditions to have the dishwasher. For starters, it didn't fit under my counter-top, and my university (I live in the campus residences) doesn't allow us to make changes to the furniture instalments. Hereare the adaptations I made, and I got to tell you that the dishwasher is an excellent product. It leaves everything so clean, dry and I don't have to waste my time washing dishes any more.
1) First I had a Corelle dinnerware with squared dishes (the model is called bamboo leaf, if it is any reference to anybody). Well, they didn't fit right in the dishwasher. I had do lean them over a bit and leave one space free between every plate, which made me use the double of the space and if the plate was too near the detergent dispenser, sometimes it wouldn't open properly and it will make a mess. So, in the end, I changed the dinnerware and bought another Corelle with round plates and it worked perfectly (I bought it for $20 in a great sale of Walmart)! the dishes fit neatly and I can wash the whole set in one go, and it leaves enough free space for glasses and some other dishes (the model of the dinnerware that I bought is the 'Corelle® livingware™ squared 16-pc dinnerware set', which has rounded plates, and the size description is: Squared 16-Piece Set includes 4 each: 10-1/4" Dinner Plates, 6-3/4" Bread & Butter Plates, 18-oz Soup / Cereal Bowls, 11-oz Stoneware Mugs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far it has done a really good job and no problems. I love not having to wash dishes all the time in my small apt.Published 7 days ago by Mauricio C. Tavares
I live in a small apt with no amenities. The Bay Area/Ca rents are sky high. I'm staying put but in needed a little something to help me out. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Mommie of3
I don't recommend buying this product. First, it's very big on your counter, but the space inside is actually quite small. Read morePublished 24 days ago by marlene
People who don't give this 5 stars suck! I bought mine of craigslist used (two years old) and it's been a rock star. I use it three times a day. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Los Angeles Swinger
I placed it on a small microwave cart so it can be rolled aside when not in use. It does a great job, better than I expected truly. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Robin R. Martin
Set up is easy.
The size is good
Maybe Not good for large family.
But is a big help
I really love this little washer just big enough for 1 in an apartmentPublished 1 month ago by Anna Tennyson
I had to return the first product which was damaged inside when it arrived and buy it again. However, I am pleased with the service of Amazon in helping me pick up the damaged... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Shaan
this dishwasher gets used around 2 - 3 times a week. its been a great buy and im so happy with it. it works with only detergent pacs and takes care of daily dirty dishes as well as... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer