|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.7 x 21.6 x 17.2 inches|
|Item model number||DDW611WLED|
|Installation Type||counter top|
|Form Factor||Stand alone|
|Special Features||Delay WashStainless Steel TubEnergy Star Compliant|
|Control Console||fully integrated|
|Tray Type||Cutlery Tray|
|Included Components||Stainless Steel Tub|
|Counter Depth||19.69 inches|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
- Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
- Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
- Durable stainless steel interior
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CompactAppliance||CompactAppliance||Amazon.com|
DDW611WLED Features: -6 Place setting counter-top dishwasher. -Energy Star rated. -Low water consumption. -3.17 Gallons (12 litres) during normal cycle. -Quick connect to any kitchen tap. -6 Wash cycles: normal, heavy, light, speed, soak, glass. -Durable stainless steel interior. -Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser. -Electronic controls with LED display. -Fits under most kitchen cabinets. -Unit dimensions: 21.63" W x 19.69" D x 17.25" H. Energy Guide
From the Manufacturer
Danby's DDW611WLED Energy Star Countertop Electronic Dishwasher, in white, helps save money and conserve energy. With room up to 6 standard place settings this model is perfect for families. The quick connect system lets you hook it up to any kitchen tap and the 6 wash cycles will get dishes sparkling.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the newer model without the viewing window, which means lesser chance of seal failure. I used teflon tape when I attached the hoses and so far so good. I will report back in a couple months when I get the electric bill, but I bet it's about the same as handwashing. Well ok, it's electric, so maybe not, but I DON'T CARE, it's a dishwasher and I feel like a real grownup now.
For just under 200 bucks, you can't go wrong. And I got a full one-year warranty with purchase, for free. I love it. I guess that's a bit ridiculous to say, but it's the next best thing to a live-in butler! If only it loaded itself..... ah well one day.....
* 1) Size of the dishes
* 2) How does it drain?
* 3) Type of detergent
I had to check all this, because I didn't have the necessary conditions to have the dishwasher. For starters, it didn't fit under my counter-top, and my university (I live in the campus residences) doesn't allow us to make changes to the furniture instalments. Hereare the adaptations I made, and I got to tell you that the dishwasher is an excellent product. It leaves everything so clean, dry and I don't have to waste my time washing dishes any more.
1) First I had a Corelle dinnerware with squared dishes (the model is called bamboo leaf, if it is any reference to anybody). Well, they didn't fit right in the dishwasher. I had do lean them over a bit and leave one space free between every plate, which made me use the double of the space and if the plate was too near the detergent dispenser, sometimes it wouldn't open properly and it will make a mess. So, in the end, I changed the dinnerware and bought another Corelle with round plates and it worked perfectly (I bought it for $20 in a great sale of Walmart)! the dishes fit neatly and I can wash the whole set in one go, and it leaves enough free space for glasses and some other dishes (the model of the dinnerware that I bought is the 'Corelle® livingware™ squared 16-pc dinnerware set', which has rounded plates, and the size description is: Squared 16-Piece Set includes 4 each: 10-1/4" Dinner Plates, 6-3/4" Bread & Butter Plates, 18-oz Soup / Cereal Bowls, 11-oz Stoneware Mugs.
2) To drain it has a pump inside. This was important for me because the dishwasher didn't fit under my counter-top, so I bought a small table with wheels and put the dishwasher there. So, My counter-top has the same original free space, which is great, and I only move the table once a day to plug the dishwasher to the kitchen's faucet (it is super easy to connect because it has a very convenient adapter, so you plug it and unplug it in less than 5 seconds), and the rest of the time the table is in a free space in my kitchen next to a wall. The important thing here is that the draining is done trough a pump, so it doesn't matter that the table is about 15 cm lower than the sink, it always drains properly.
3) The type of detergent is VERY important. This dishwasher doesn't heat water as much as others, for which it is very important to buy a detergent that works at temperatures of 50ºC (122 F). I first bought a gel cheap detergent and didn't read that it worked for temperatures over 60ºC, and the dishes came out a bit dirty. So, in the end I bought the 'Finish Quantum tablets' and it leaves the dishes sparkling clean! they come out perfect and bright, and I haven't pre-washed any of my dishes ever! I only take out big pieces of leftovers, put the dishes inside, and that's about it. Although, I have to mention this: I had to make a small adaptation, because the tablets are a bit big to fit in the dispenser, so I broke the small plastic that divided the two sections of the detergent dispenser so that the tablet fitted and could come out comfortably.
I really love this product, and I recommend it to anybody!
Most recent customer reviews
It is so perfect for our small family. It fits in our TINY Kitchen on a small metal rolling cart that doubles as our pantry.Read more