Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on January 31, 2011
I never tire of playing this particular song of Luther Vandross'. The love and the longing in the song touches my heart. I didn't lose my father until he was in his 70's, but saddly my father (like so many fathers) lacked the ability to openly express the love he had for his four sons. When I hear Luther sing about his father, I like to think of my own father in the same way, even though he never actually expressed himself that way. It is a touching song, in the same mode as Clapton's "Tears in Heaven".
on February 21, 2012
I love this man's voice. I don't like all of his music, but this song is one I could listen to over and over. It takes me to a place of love and memory and lifts my spirit.