BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2017
Great game!!!!
on August 20, 2017
My Granddaughter was elated
on January 20, 2013
Just Dance 3 is ok. We have a range of ages in the house - 6 to 55 (a young 55) - and everyone felt that the songs could've been better. Not exactly what we expected but if we'd had time to research, there are many places that we could've found the entire list of songs. The way it's determined if one properly completed a dance step is by holding the wii remote in one hand. Not the most precise - good to know if there are extremely competitive people that will be playing against one another. Not really impressed but better than sedentary video game play.
on June 30, 2015
Lots of great songs to dance to, really fun.
on March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.
on September 18, 2017
In great shape and I'm love dancing my heart out to it :D
on December 11, 2012
my daughter had this on her christmas wish list and i bought it because she doesn't like to exercise. She does at least 30 min a day and LOVES the songs and dances. I have joined her a few times and let me tell you- what a workout! I was sweating after only 3 songs (normally it takes me 30 min on a treadmill to break a sweat) It was definitely worth me ordering early and opening before Christmas!
on December 29, 2016
My pre-teen daughter loves to dance and this item is perfect for her.
on February 24, 2013
I enjoy this video almost as much as Dance 4, almost but not quite; but it has some great songs on it and it really helps me to enjoy exercising a whole lot more.
on December 2, 2012
I bought this for my children who are ten and sixteen. I am so pleased with this product. My lazy children are not watching as much tv as they were before I purchased the Just Dance 3. My ten year old is honestly looking thinner. Everyday they turn it on and dance for exercise. I am so pleased I purchased Just Dance 4 for them for xmas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.