Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Just Dance 3 with Katy Perry Bonus Tracks for Wii

on November 21, 2012
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 11, 2012
my daughter had this on her christmas wish list and i bought it because she doesn't like to exercise. She does at least 30 min a day and LOVES the songs and dances. I have joined her a few times and let me tell you- what a workout! I was sweating after only 3 songs (normally it takes me 30 min on a treadmill to break a sweat) It was definitely worth me ordering early and opening before Christmas!
on July 13, 2017
Great game!!!!
on September 7, 2016
Great buy!
Would highly recommend this seller!
: )
on January 20, 2013
Just Dance 3 is ok. We have a range of ages in the house - 6 to 55 (a young 55) - and everyone felt that the songs could've been better. Not exactly what we expected but if we'd had time to research, there are many places that we could've found the entire list of songs. The way it's determined if one properly completed a dance step is by holding the wii remote in one hand. Not the most precise - good to know if there are extremely competitive people that will be playing against one another. Not really impressed but better than sedentary video game play.
on January 18, 2013
Rated this 5 star because it's loads of fun. My 7 year old grand daughter danced all day Christmas. Her 10 year old brother joined in too. This is lots of family fun! Was shipped on time also. love it!
2 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2012
Fun game that my daughter wanted, I can see why after playing with her on it. The more you play the more access you get to different songs. I love the graphics and the different dancing that it makes you do. You will certainly get a good workout with it. I would recommend this game to anyone.
on August 20, 2017
My Granddaughter was elated
on September 17, 2016
Kids Love It!
on September 6, 2013
My daughter loves these games .. he has not stopped playing any of the games and all came in a good waiting time ,.. fast..lol.. thank you
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.