Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Just Dance 3 with Katy Perry Bonus Tracks for Wii
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 21, 2012
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.
on June 18, 2012
great game! this is a very entertaining product that my entire family loves to play. The tracks on the game are very well chosen and the
dances are also well choreographed.
on February 10, 2012
my daughter loves all the songs and dances presented by this gerat product...i hope more such videos are made for children adults to participate.
on February 24, 2013
I enjoy this video almost as much as Dance 4, almost but not quite; but it has some great songs on it and it really helps me to enjoy exercising a whole lot more.
on January 18, 2013
Rated this 5 star because it's loads of fun. My 7 year old grand daughter danced all day Christmas. Her 10 year old brother joined in too. This is lots of family fun! Was shipped on time also. love it!
on March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.
on August 8, 2013
My 6 year old asked for this game because she plays it all the time at the after school program she goes to. she could play it for hours. its interactive so she gets moving, which is nice because we live in Fairbanks,AK where it gets -50 in the winter and you can't exactly go outside and play all the time.
on November 29, 2014
My fiancee uses this to work out, and I occasionally jump in to make an ass out of myself. The game is pretty intuitive and the graphics are cool. You won't "fail out" of your first dance, like you would with Rock Band or GH.

Also, Robin Sparkles!
on January 20, 2013
Just Dance 3 is ok. We have a range of ages in the house - 6 to 55 (a young 55) - and everyone felt that the songs could've been better. Not exactly what we expected but if we'd had time to research, there are many places that we could've found the entire list of songs. The way it's determined if one properly completed a dance step is by holding the wii remote in one hand. Not the most precise - good to know if there are extremely competitive people that will be playing against one another. Not really impressed but better than sedentary video game play.
on December 11, 2012
my daughter had this on her christmas wish list and i bought it because she doesn't like to exercise. She does at least 30 min a day and LOVES the songs and dances. I have joined her a few times and let me tell you- what a workout! I was sweating after only 3 songs (normally it takes me 30 min on a treadmill to break a sweat) It was definitely worth me ordering early and opening before Christmas!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.