Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on November 21, 2012
I randomly just bought this game for my kids. I was shocked as to how much fun they ended up having with it. My kids invite their friends to come over and have dance parties. Everyone has such a great time with this game. Even the adults play and have a great time with this game too. Quite possibly the best 20 dollars I ever spent. My kids have even learn how to dance a lot better because of this game. You won't be disappointed.
on July 13, 2017
Great game!!!!
on January 20, 2013
Just Dance 3 is ok. We have a range of ages in the house - 6 to 55 (a young 55) - and everyone felt that the songs could've been better. Not exactly what we expected but if we'd had time to research, there are many places that we could've found the entire list of songs. The way it's determined if one properly completed a dance step is by holding the wii remote in one hand. Not the most precise - good to know if there are extremely competitive people that will be playing against one another. Not really impressed but better than sedentary video game play.
on June 30, 2015
Lots of great songs to dance to, really fun.
on March 4, 2014
I like Just Dance 3 for some of the newer options and changes from the Just Dance 2...like the Just Sweat can be done by more than one person at a time, but I still like a few more of the songs on JD2 better. Just a personal opinion. I would recommend it.
on August 8, 2013
My 6 year old asked for this game because she plays it all the time at the after school program she goes to. she could play it for hours. its interactive so she gets moving, which is nice because we live in Fairbanks,AK where it gets -50 in the winter and you can't exactly go outside and play all the time.
on November 29, 2014
My fiancee uses this to work out, and I occasionally jump in to make an ass out of myself. The game is pretty intuitive and the graphics are cool. You won't "fail out" of your first dance, like you would with Rock Band or GH.

Also, Robin Sparkles!
on December 11, 2012
my daughter had this on her christmas wish list and i bought it because she doesn't like to exercise. She does at least 30 min a day and LOVES the songs and dances. I have joined her a few times and let me tell you- what a workout! I was sweating after only 3 songs (normally it takes me 30 min on a treadmill to break a sweat) It was definitely worth me ordering early and opening before Christmas!
on December 29, 2016
My pre-teen daughter loves to dance and this item is perfect for her.
on February 24, 2013
I enjoy this video almost as much as Dance 4, almost but not quite; but it has some great songs on it and it really helps me to enjoy exercising a whole lot more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.