Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 301 songs. 64 are totally new to the DDR series
- The player must step to the beat, matching the beat to the arrows presented to them on screen by stepping on arrows on a dance stage. Depending on the timing of each step, the step is scored PERFECT,in GREAT,in GOOD,in ALMOST or BOO.
- A health bar is on the screen, and starts half-full at the beginning of the routine. PERFECT and GREAT steps increase the health bar until it is full. Almost and Boo steps diminish it.
- Tutorial mode helps players understand the game.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I would have to strongly disagree with mDaWg about the machine. While ITG is much harder than DDR, DDR has been out for a much longer time and keeps its popularity going with DDR Supernova. True that some of the songs are off sync, but ITG also has some problems and isn't flawless. I think that Konami is definitely trying to work harder, and I applaud them for it. This is a great game, and if you have the money for the game, it is a great idea to invest it into this game, especially if you love music games!
I don't wanna hate on other games but here's the truth.
If you want to play a fun rhythm game easy enough for beginners but can also be challanging for experts play this game.
If you want to play an ok game with very difficult steps, generic boring music and alot of mod options play ITG. (no disrespects to ITG but the songs do kinda suck compared to DDR)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In The Groove definitely has more originals than this game does. Most of this game's songs come from their IIDX games. Read morePublished on February 20, 2007 by Donna Calfin
This machine is far inferior to In The Groove 2. If you can find a dedicated In The Groove 2 cabinet buy it.Published on February 6, 2007 by Bernard Bauer
Hello! Pump machines were made by the same people that made RoXoR's In The Groove cabinets. RoXoR has a partnership with Andamiro. You're completely out of line. Read morePublished on February 5, 2007 by mDaWg (Mike Calfin)
I bought this for my daughter before her Prom so could she learn to dance, well worth the money!!!!! Read morePublished on January 11, 2007 by Fuzzy Dunlop
lets put it this way the machine is pricey I agree with that, but it will practically pay itself off... Read morePublished on January 2, 2007 by Peter J. Robustelli