Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on March 26, 2017
This is an informational review. I really enjoyed the series, and I can't add anything to the other reviews, however, I wanted everyone considering ordering this to be aware that this Blu-Ray / DVD combo comes in DVD packaging, not Blu-Ray packaging. I find nothing on the product description page clearly stating packaging type, so I assumed Blu-Ray packaging. If you have a preference for Blu-Ray packaging, skip this.
on August 1, 2017
It's great, but it leaves you hanging and in order to see the second half you will have to buy the books. I like the show I watched a little a long time ago and I was hooked
on December 7, 2012
Mina Tepes is the princess of the ancient vampire race. She is tired of her people having to live in secret, so she decides to reveal herself to the humans. She pays off Japan's national debt as an act of good faith and purchases an island just off the coast. She has decided to make the Bund the haven for the entire vampire race. There are many that do not agree with her intentions, including politicians and military powers. She does have many servants that protect her though. Akira is one of those. 1 year ago he had an accident that destroyed his memory. Mina apparently has a past relationship with him, an important relationship, a relationship that he doesn't remember. Now he is her new servant, and he needs to remember his past in order to know her true importance to him.

This series is excellent in many ways. The animation, soundtrack, story, voice acting, and characters are all awesome. The animation is bright, detailed and vibrant. The soundtrack is memorable and atmospheric. The story is pretty unique for a vampire story. There are many powerful characters, including lots of very sexy babes. It's a stacked series. I can't think of a single complaint to file against it.
on December 8, 2012
This story, in a sense, is a supernatural retelling of Romeo and Juliet. It has the couple that love each other but cannot be together and despite knowing this they still seek their forbidden love. There is action in this series but since the main plot of this story is love the action is not the prominent. But, there is however still action in this series and it is quite good, limited as it may be.
The graphics in this are quite well done as well as the voice acting. The characters are not easily forgotten and it is easy to fall in love with them. I had already watched this show before i decided to purchase it and i am very glad that i did purchase this show. I just watched the blu-rays for the first time last night and already i want to watch the show again.
I would highly recommend this show to other people though a certain level of maturity is required for parts of this show.
All in all this is a great series that will not easily leave your mind. A show of love, action, vampires, werewolves, and other monsters. The story is compelling and by the time you have watched the episodes you will feel as though you have watched a whole 26 episode series.
on January 27, 2013
I would give this anime more than 5 stars if I could. Here is why, it is not exact on with the manga, it isn't long enough to do that. I believe it does shine the light on the most important aspect though, the relationship between the Vampire Queen and the Boy who promises her more than any known person could keep. I know a lot of manga fan's dislike this anime, but I never expect the two to go 100 percent, I actually like a little unexpected twists. The only flaw is the boyfriend girlfriend relationship with Yuki, obviously he wouldn't accept that relationship. Ok if I speak anymore I will start making a SPOILER so I will stop. Just watch this Anime, I would pay 100 dollars to own this one if I had too.
on June 3, 2015
This has been one of my all time favorites in this genre. Watching the young princess having lotion smeared on her naked body at first you wonder if this is a little over the top, but as time goes on you realize that her true form has to remain hidden to protect herself and her people. The love between the princess and akuara (sp) is a love that transcends time, and the action is great. The hero truly loves her and fights to the end to protect her and she truly loves him. It has a great ending, not like so many that leave a bad taste in your mouth or going wtf.
on March 22, 2016
Absolutely love this series. Great story line, it just hooks you and won't let you go and you just can't beat the price.
on August 21, 2017
Good quality for a great price. Not really an action series, but it's a good story with enough action to keep you entertained.
on April 4, 2017
I bought this for my fiance he watched this show on Netflix before it was taken off and he loved it. He still does love it
on August 1, 2017
Excellent anime hopefully one day they will make a season 2.