Dancin Dogg OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator
|Price:||$329.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Club head speed, Face angle, Swing path
- Library of world class golf courses
- Easy three step setup, Software upgrades and new courses
- Supports left or right-handed players, and Standard or metric measurements
- Comes with free tech support (see below) and a 180 day manufacturers limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
DancinDogg OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator feature:
From the Manufacturer
OptiShot Golf Simulator Play better golf. Guaranteed. Affordable, accurate and truly effective.
OptiShot Golf Simulator is the world’s #1. The OptiShot Golf Simulator unites award-winning technology with ease of use. It’s compact enough to fit in a briefcase, yet sophisticated enough to produce results.
Designed to work with every club in your bag, it requires no big set-up or big expense. In fact, with an OptiShot Golf Simulator all you need is space enough to swing your clubs and a desire to improve. With that, you’ll lower your scores. Guaranteed.
It's accurate. Period
The OptiShot Golf Simulator has sixteen precisely-tuned, high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors. Each one instantly tracks your club -- before, during and after contact -- giving you precise and accurate feedback on each and every shot.
Get instant and detailed feedback on:
* Club head speed +/-2.0 MPH * Face angle +/-1.5
* Swing path +/-1.9 * Distance traveled
* Face contact * Swing tempo * Shot shape
OptiShot Golf Simulator with laptop
It's a Golf Pro In A Box, contents include:
* Infrared Optical Swing Pad
* OptiShot Golf 3DD Golf Software
* USB cable (10 ft.)
* Foam practice balls
* Adjustable rubber tees
* Quick start guide
* 180-Day Warranty
* Free software updates
* Windows Vista, 7 or 8
* Graphics Card: 256MB Adapter
* RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support
* 3GB Hard Disk Drive Storage
* 2GB RAM
Improves your swings. Daily.
* Sets up quickly and easily in small spaces
* Play with up to 4 people
* Hit every shot from tee to green
* Instant visual feedback and results
* Ultra high-def graphics
* Practice with state-of-the-art accuracy
* See your shot patterns
* Practice, play, swing from any point on the track
* All on legendary world-famous replicated courses
* Immersive and realistic 3-Dimensional environment
- Groove your swing
- Get to know your clubs
- Enjoy your game even more
- Get closer to the pin
- Gain confidence in your skill
- Play without Green fees or dues
- Improve for less than the cost of a new driver
Top Customer Reviews
Fact is I plugged this up to my computer and was using it w/out any tweaking right away. It recognizes my shots spot on.. I was seriously amazed.
The great thing about it is that it tells you exactly what you are doing wrong, outside/in swing with open club face (so that's why it sliced).. but aside from its practice app if you get bored just swinging a club over and over like at a driving range you can play the 3dd golf that comes with it. You currently get 4 courses with various difficulty levels and basically you feel like you are playing a game of golf w/out having to leave your home. And you can take muligans or go into practice mode and just practice the same shot over and over..
It reads chips and pitches spot on as well with great flight and roll dynamics.. the physics in this game is as good as what is in tiger woods golf..
The putting is a little fast in my opinion but that is because I am use to playing on slow greens. It allows you to tweak stuff like that, I have not quite got around to doing that though.
You'll want to keep using your other training aids along with this, the best part is that it tells you why your swing was wrong so you can practice and correct errors knowing what you need to correct.. Unlike a driving range where you don't always know what you are doing wrong. All the while you are playing a game of golf and actually feel like you are in the golf game instead of just aiming at targets and swinging over and over again.Read more ›
|Length: 10:00 Mins|
I have the system set up in my basement driving range (thankfully I have high ceilings). I have only one window in the basement and the natural light does not interfere with the system. I use the recommended lighting and I use both real golf balls and the 'almost golf' foam ball. I've had five other golfers use the system in an effort to test it's accuracy. Here are our findings:
1. IRONS - Swing Path: The Optishot seems to be quite accurate with tracking the swing path, face (open/close) and impact (toe/center/heel) with irons. I even used impact tape on the club face to see if the toe/heel readings were correct and they were. One of the golfers who normally struggles with a hook was definitely still struggling with his hook and our test slicer was still slicing... pretty good. We used Callaway, Nickent, Ping and Cleveland irons on the system and they all worked well. Rating: 9/10
2. IRONS - Swing Speed: I believe this is pretty accurate. Based on what I've seen my swing speed at on the P3Pro, I think the Optishot is close. I would rate the Optishot an 8/10.
3. IRONS - Ball Distance: Not sure how accurate the distance estimation is. Some of the golfers felt that the distances estimated by the Optishot were well short of what they normally hit. I found it to be about 5-10 yards shorter that what I really hit, but I figure not all irons have the same lofts, so the Optishot just estimates based on the type of irons you tell it you're using (NOTE: b/c this thing does not have a ball sensor it cannot accurately track the ball if you hit thin or fat...Read more ›
There are several courses that come with the sim, as well as a driving range that you have to download as an update once everything's installed. There were several updates to download and while they're not necessary to start playing, if you want the newest courses and the range they are, and they take a couple of hours to download. You can play it right out of the box but download the updates overnight.
I was somewhat dismissive of the computing power recommended for this program. My computer is not quite 2 years old and certainly fits the minimum requirements for running the software, but running the program is not smooth.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought optishot2 started out great for two days then broke sensor sent it back got second optishot got thicker turf started out great and in 3 days broke sensor again not impressed... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
If you have the space in your house and live in the North East I would highly recommend this. It does need the correct lighting for it to work correctly. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
It wont work outside. because it uses its own infrared light to see the club and the sun kicks out the same light so it fails to work in the sun.Published 7 months ago by James Wilson
Comparing this simulator to real pro shot analyzers is a misnomer.
While Optishot calculates a shot trajectory (ie: based on club, face angle, swing speed, etc) it does... Read more
The company no longer offers anything but the newest software and if you are unable to upgrade your 3 plus year old computer it will no longer work. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Marc Jensen
Forgot to acknowledge youuat be able to swing a club where ever you want to play this but great item thankyouPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
bought this quite a while back. still haven't used it yet. friend bought this same product and have been using his. for the price, you can't beat all that it can do. Read morePublished 10 months ago by mike mueller