Dancina Baby Girls' 1st Birthday Outfit Cute Top w/Rainbow Tutu Ages 9-18 months
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- PERFECT BIRTHDAY OR CAKESMASH DRESS!: Dancina has had thousands of customers use their tutu sets in successful and beautiful photos at first birthday and cake smash parties. Looking carefully at the photos, you’ll see that it’s a real skirt and not just strands of separating tulle- both modest and really pretty!
- NO SCRATCHES AT ALL: The specially designed soft and fluffy tulle layers give the perfect protection for your baby's sensitive skin whilst showing her off in the most beautiful possible way. Your little one can sleep in this tutu and wake up without a scratch as it's so soft against her skin.
- PERFECT FIT WITH NO MARKS ON THE WAIST: Our two baby top sizes will make sure the overall fit is perfect, and the satin-elastic waistband won't ride up and will comfortably stay on your little princess without leaving a mark at all
- SERIOUSLY PHOTOGENIC: Dancina tutus have been in thousands of photoshoots and the praise has poured in as you can see from Dancina's hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. You can be sure your baby is going to look the part when all your friends come round to see how beautiful she is in her new extra fluffy birthday set!
- EASILY WASHABLE: Not only are Dancina items beautiful and durable, they are easy to wash. One quick wash under cold water and the cake stains fall right off. Simply hang them out to dry and they'll look like new again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our little ones are small for such a short amount of time. It's so important to get those beautiful memories recorded for your family history. Of course, your little princess must look her best and what better way for her to shine than in a Dancina Birthday Tutu Set!!!
This Dancina baby girl's first birthday set consists of a cute princess white top and a light and fluffy rainbow coloured tutu, with a super soft satin-elastic waistband that makes it very comfortable to wear. This adorable tutu set also makes for a perfect first birthday and baby shower gift, instantly creating a pretty little princess look. Your little angel can even sleep in her dress as the new non-scratchy and super soft tulle material of the tutu and the cotton top make it super comfortable for her. I can't imagine a more beautiful first birthday outfit, not only for that all important NUMBER ONE but also for photoshoots and cake smash parties. We didn't realise this ourselves, but according to customers' messages, hand washing this lovely little set even after a cake smash is just a doddle!
Dancina guarantees you 100% satisfaction or your money back without any questions whatsoever, so go ahead and put this beautiful 'First Birthday Set' into your shopping basket completely RISK-FREE!
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.7 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B01LZD608F
- Item model number: TSBI01RB18
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 3, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After trying it on my daughter, I also noticed that the "1" is very low on the shirt. I pulled down the tutu as far as I could before it would fall off, and the number is still cut off. I'm washing it hot right now hoping it'll shrink which may solve both issues enough that it's at least wearable... Otherwise I've just spent $17 on a rainbow tutu.
UPDATED to 4 stars.. After my review they issued a full refund which was totally unexpected but appreciated. Also I was able to mostly fix the shirt with a little sewing & elastic so it's now usable. (photo of fixed sleeve included). Their customer service, plus the fact that it's a totally cute tutu & now the shirt is usable (and extremely cute on my daughter even if the "1"is so really low) is why my rating changed. Also, the washing shrunk the shirt some, which helped the placing of the" 1" look less low.