Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Great Product, it's simular to what the Vet uses except it's Natural, love it
on January 13, 2017
Use as a weekly cleaner on my Beagle so far it has been working.
on December 31, 2016
OMG! I have been battling ear mites and wax in my dogs ears for months! 2 different ear washes and two different drops from our vet and nothing was helping. I swabbed what wax I could out of my dogs ears and poured this solution in his ears and the next day I was astonished when I looked in his ears and they were completely clean! This wash is amazing! I will continue to use this weekly as my dog tend's to have chronic ear wax, so happy I found this!
on July 25, 2016
My dogs and cats like their ears cleaned with this formula. Doesn't burn or sting
on June 30, 2016
Worked Great
on June 20, 2016
Didn't work for my dogs, they keep having the black smelly thing and the inflammation and itch doesn't stop
on March 4, 2016
I have a large dog (over 100 lbs) who hates to be put in water and bathed but when I call him to come get his ears done he comes right to me and lets me squirt this product in his ears, clean down in them with a couple of cotton balls and then wipe out the underside of his ear flaps. I am almost through the first bottle after using it about once every 2 weeks or so and am sending for more now. The almost constant ear scratching has stopped. Cougar and I are very happy.
on March 1, 2016
Excellent product that leaves my dogs clean and smelling nice.
on January 24, 2016
Works great and is a good natural product for our labrador's ears. We rescued him from the streets and had a terrible yeast infection in his ears and on his skin in a lot of places. This was great at helping us clear up the infection in his ears along with the anti-fungal meds that were given to us by the vet.
on December 22, 2015
The cat hates it. She made ground beef out of my hands. Never use this with a cat!