We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Forehead protectors are worn as a sign of pride and fealty by most shinobi and are engraved with the symbol of their hidden village
- Forehead protector of the Konoha Village/Allied Shinobi Forces/Anti-Ninja/Naruto's combination of Six Paths Sage Mode and Kurama Chakra Mode
- Naruto Kakashi Sasuke Sakura Akatsuki
- Goes perfectly with your Ninja-themed costume/cosplay outfits
- Inspired by Naruto and brought to you by Dancingstars, this headband would be an excellent gift for any fan of Naruto!
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features "Hi no Ishi" symbol; Inspired by Naruto, this headband could either goes with your Naruto Ninja outfits or your Asian themed costume.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- ASIN: B01CFZ3QV2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 2, 2016
- Average Customer Review: