Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2016
My son loves this toy. The rattle isn't to loud but still makes enough noise to where you can hear it. The quality is nice. I've washed it several times and it's not coming apart or anything. It actually looks kind of brand new still. It's suprising considering how much he chews on it.
on June 19, 2015
The rattle is sweet and not obnoxious like other rattles. Plus the fact that it's so soft and supple allows my baby's tiny little hands to hold and scrunch it. I like the fact that Dandelion products have the little loop above the toy's head so as to allow you to use a Secure-A-Toy strap to attach it to your carrier, stroller, etc. Love the organic factor, too, of course!
on August 10, 2012
It may be organic but the stuffing was coming out of all the seams and that is not something I want my baby to eat.
on February 7, 2015
Adorable and super safe for baby! Purchased for my newborn nephew and hope that he'll like it as much as I do. Rattle makes noise without being too loud or obnoxious. The only thing I would change is it's size. It is sort of small for the price, but I went into the purchase knowing how big it was.
on February 2, 2010
Things that a baby toy should be: safe, eco-fiendly, washable, hypo-allergenic and this is organic cotton too.
It's a soft rattle, not noisy and annoying (very important for parents!)
Very pleased with this purchase. Hope my baby is too!
on October 21, 2010
Bought this along with the Dandelion Classic Organic Toy Crinkle Bear and Squeaker Duck. My son loves flailing his arms around and listening the frog rattle away. These are easy for him to grab and safe for him to chew on. My son likes chewing on the frog the best, probably because it's more textured than the bear or the duck. The added plus is that they're super adorable (exactly as pictured). I've washed and dried them several times already (son is a heavy drooler) and they've held up wonderfully. Even my husband approves.
on September 9, 2015
It's so thick that my baby can't grasp it. My baby also prefers bright colors, and this is pastel. However, I was able to wash it and it withstood both the washer and dryer just fine. The seams are good. There are no frays or strays.
on June 25, 2010
I love the peace of mind this toy provides since it is organic- safe for my son and our planet. My 4-month-old son instantly was attracted to the new frog toy and reached out and grabbed it. He really enjoys the touch and teeth tag and I cannot not even begin to explain the comfort it provides me just knowing that this toy is safe with no harmful chemicals. The only change I would make is to have the embroidery on the frog more pronounced to provide more contrast as my son really enjoys the high contrast on one of his other cloth toys.
on February 12, 2014
I was looking for a toy that was safe for my daughter to suck on. This rattle is great because the sound isn't annoyingly loud. The middle part crinkles which my daughter loves. I'm a fan of the whole dandelion collection.
on August 20, 2015
Easy to clean, good organic toy, smooth sounding rattle. I like this toy. I gave only 4 stars because it looks very simple and plain and my 8 month old prefers other toys.