Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- Bundle includes 'The Making of Joe Danger' eBook - which details the rollercoaster ride four friends went on to bring rainbow tears of joy to the world through games.
- Create insane new levels in the Sandbox and share or download new ones through Steam Workshop!
- Race against other players with seamlessly downloaded ghosts, and rise up the ranks on the leaderboards!
- Build and share Minecraft levels and race as one of the nine characters from Team Fortress 2!
- Play on your TV through Steam Big Picture, or at your desk with new mouse and keyboard controls!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Can you put the world’s most determined stuntman back into the limelight? Combo, boost and pull ludicrous stunts as Joe attempts to race his way back into the record books in over 100 eye-popping levels. Leap school buses full of screaming kids and pools of ravenous sharks! Dodge spikes and mousetraps! Speed through coin dashes and beat Team Nasty in nip-and-tuck races! Take on and win the super-challenging Pro Medals in every level, or compete against your friends’ best times with seamlessly downloaded ghosts! Or create and share your own levels in the Sandbox!
Joe Danger Bundle includes:
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 10 compatible GPU
- Additional Requirements: Game Pad recommended
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is more of a platformer (like Mario) than a racing game. It definitely has an old-school merged with new-school feel...Each game has a ton of levels, many with different objectives/themes (especially in Joe Danger 2).
What really makes Joe Danger on the PC stand out is the Steam Workshop. Using the included level editor, users can create, share, and play levels made around the world by other players. This feature, along with the awesome number of levels available, makes the Joe Danger bundle a great value.