CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have one to sell?
Dangerous Book for Boys - Illusions
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An essential line of magic kits that teaches boys (and girls!) the art of magic.
- University Games was founded by Bob Moog and Cris Lehman recognized a developing niche in social interaction and learning games for adults and children
- University Games has been creating educational board games designed so that players won't notice how much they are learning!
- Kids master the magic tricks and learn science as well.
- Based on the best-selling Dangerous Book for Boys.
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Dangerous Book for Boys Card Tricks by University Games lets you can master card tricks and become the neighborhood magician. University Games has taken a page out of The Dangerous Book for Boys best-seller and created a complete guide to the world's best card tricks. In less than 10 minutes, you will be impressing your family and amazing your friends. You will easily master more than a dozen different card tricks. Card Tricks set contains A Deck of Cards, Special Svengali Deck, Mysterious Extra Cards and easy-to-follow directions, all packaged in a tin container. Great fun for ages 8 and up.
From the Manufacturer
An essential line of magic kits that teaches boys (and girls!) the art of magic. Kids master the magic tricks and learn science as well. Based on the best-selling Dangerous Book for Boys.
Top Customer Reviews
By Adelheid Sutherland on January 16, 2014
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
my nephew was pretty disappointed, with his gift. the only thing sturdy was the packaging. I would not recommend it
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again