Dangerous Flirt (Laytons Book 2) Kindle Edition
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Dangerous Flirt by Avery Flynn is a suspense filled romance. The book had a mix of everything – lust, sex, suspense, angst and love. Overall it was a pretty good book. The main action in the book moved pretty fast over just a few days. While I feel that it would have been more believable if it was spread out over a little more time, it didn’t detract from the book for me.
Dangerous Flirt is about Hank, a sexy hot sheriff that has been a little bit of a playboy since his divorce, and Beth, an estate attorney with no family left who has had a crush on Hank for years. When the two come together, their chemistry comes together in an explosion of heat. However, even though Beth has deep feelings for Hank, personal demons have her struggling to accept the possibility of a relationship between the two.
Like I mentioned previously, the main portion of the book has a lot of action that happens over just a few days. It moved a little too fast for my liking but it still was a good story. The characters in this book are a hoot and I laughed quite a bit. The personalities of the characters are all over the place and when you mix them together, there are bound to be some interesting conversations and dynamics.
This was this first book in the Layton Family Series for me and I am looking forward to going back to read book one and read what comes next in the series. I am usually not drawn to suspense filled romance but this book was quite yummy.
For more reviews, visit my blog at http://heathersbookreviews.com/
It can be read as a stand-alone, but some of the backstory is in book one. They’re both good books so it won’t be any hardship to read both.
Highly recommend Avery Flynn’s books. They always have the right balance of suspense, steam, fun, and romance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sheriff Hank is hot.Read more
Avery Flynn continues her series with another hot novel, Dangerous Flirt.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy