- File Size: 729 KB
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Crave, Inc (November 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSTXEJ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #516,490 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dangerous Kindle Edition
|Length: 265 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Stranger in the House" by Shari Lapena
In this neighborhood, danger lies close to home. A thriller packed full of secrets and a twisty story that never stops - from the bestselling author of "The Couple Next Door." See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We have love, heartbreak, shootings, success, death, freedom and the law- what more can you ask for?
Caleb & Mia Thorne the upstanding married couple with the political husband trying to move up in congress who won’t let anyone or anything stand in his way with a wife who gave up her defensive law career as he asked.
“It takes two people to make a marriage, and two people to break it”
Can their love withstand the road they are on?
Things get rocky and people are caught in the middle of Caleb’s drive to success. Best friends show their true colors, family is torn apart and some things happen which prove that no one is above the law.
“We’re in this together” seems to be their mantra at the end- but will Caleb & Mia make it through all together with their marriage intact?
Excited to see where this author takes us with his next story.
Since this is the first book I've read by this author I will say that overall I really liked it and looking forward to reading other books.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > African American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > African American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance