Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on June 15, 2017
a action packed box set of dvd's
on October 11, 2010
I actually came late to CSI:Miami. I was not a fan of Dana Delany, so I did not give the show a chance when it first aired. Last year I caught an episode and really like it, so I have in the last 7 months watched 5 (now 6) seasons worth, and this is by far the slowest of seasons.

I like the fact that CSI: Miami has more of a serial feel to the show than its counterparts and that not everything always winds up in a neat little package in an hour all the time. But some of the character development of season 6 was incredibly drawn out and made for some very slow developing plot lines that can strain the most ardent of CSI: Miami fans. Fortunately, I already know there is somewhat of a payoff for this in future seasons (particularly with Kyle).

If you are already a CSI:Miami fan, then you will like this season, though perhaps not as much as others, if you are not necesarily a fan, or are fairly new to the show, this may leave a sour taste in your mouth (though in all honesty, why would you start the series in the middle? Or like some, bash the 6th season of a show you already do not like).
on June 26, 2017
Great show
on August 14, 2017
not very good
on July 19, 2017
Had to have this season 6 to finally complete my collection of CSI Miami. You won't go wrong buying this season...so many great episodes.
on January 2, 2017
Husband loves this show
on March 18, 2015
How did this series last as long as it did? They use magical technology even Star Trek doesn't have, the pretty boys and girls were clearly not chosen for their acting ability, and not one person seems halfway competent at their job. Caruso in particular seems more determined to stand around trying to look cool in his sunglasses than doing...well, anything else really. Is there is a way I can give this series a negative rating?
on October 4, 2016
A great story! I was watching with my cousins, and the tv went out. I had to find out who the murderer was, so I bought this episode. It was worth the money! It was a surprise ending!
on December 30, 2013
My husband and I like David Caruso. We like his acting and enjoy his mannerisms, his quick comebacks and subtle humor.

The clothing chosen for the women on the force is pretty revealing for a woman doing her job at the crime scene. It doesn't fit the situation and circumstances that they are portrayed as "sexy".

The episodes do keep a person wondering what is going to happen next.
on March 7, 2014
I'm a die hard Horatio Cane addict. The whole CSI family is great and the story lines too are genius