Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Dangles The Plush Pluffies Monkey By Ty
Price:$49.99+ Free shipping

on October 19, 2015
My son received one of these monkeys when he was celebrating his first birhtdya in the hospital. the monkey was eventually names "Monk Monk". Monk Monk became his comfort and safety and went everywhere we went. My son is now eleven and just this past summer Monk Monk has disappeared and my son was devistated. I decided to ordered a new monkey which my son has loved. We now have "Monk Monk 2.0".
My experience with these plushes by Ty is that as a "stuffed animal" to play with, they can withstand the rugged, messiness of children. This will surely become a family heirloom passed on from generation to generation.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2007
My 19 month old daughter loves this monkey and has since birth. I've had to buy extras for between washings. I made the mistake of not taking this monkey out with us to dinner yesterday and was horrified when my daughter saw another girl with the same monkey and began screaming "mine" as she tried to take it from the other girl. This monkey is also a favorite among all the children at my daughters day care. Plus it is machine washable and holds up really well.
on December 4, 2009
This is my daughter's favorite lovey. We actually have purchased numerous ones to keep at Grandma's house, the car, daycare, as well as living between washes.
She also has the "pink" one and the "blue" one.
It's cheap goes through the washer/dryer with ease (I often just throw it in with her clothes). The size is perfect for a toddler (8 inches) and it's just weighted enough that it will sit up on it's own.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.