Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on June 18, 2014
This thing is amazing, as it is very compact and small size.
Bluetooth very easy to set up, and connectivity is great with all my devices.
Sound quality, again considering the size of this speaker, is awesome.And very cool color.Works well for what I intended.
on May 28, 2014
This has to be the best wireless speaker on the market at a reasonable price. It works brilliantly with iphone 5s. The sounds really clear and super bass. Quite good metal feeling.
Great quality and small enough to take traveling - top marks.Would certainly recommend.
on June 3, 2014
Small, Portable, USB charging, and TF card can used too. Great product because of all the features mentioned. So far this has been so good, sound is great ,this fit perfectly for my needs as a nice stationary speaker for work. I haven't owned it long enough to tell how long it will last but have used it for a week, quite satisfied.
on May 26, 2014
This is a great little sound machine. Great sound compared to the computer. Love the size and the sound.
Pros
Super good Sound
Long Battery Life
Compact Size
Well Made and design
Long distance display about 30 feet away

Cons
Loud sound when you turn it on without auxiliary connected.
on June 7, 2016
The sound is good- that isn't too much of a problem except it doesn't get really loud. Works great for us that way. The issues I've had with it have been with pairing- it just doesn't want to connect a lot of the time. Sometimes right away, sometimes after 20 + attempts (and turning everything off and on several times bc sometimes the speaker just continues saying "Bluetooth waiting for pairing" over and over. That brings me to my next point. The person they chose for this voice cannot say her R's, and sounds disabled (i am not making fun- I mean this literally). My kids laugh whenever she talks...Even my almost two year old laughs and copies her trying to say "Bluetooth has been turned on" and the other phrases she says. 😁 Yet- the low battery voice is normal. So kind of an odd thing there. I'm debating about sending it back. It was fairly inexpensive but it's also not the easiest to use.
on July 10, 2015
I love this speaker. It has surprisingly good sound for being so tiny. It's probably one of the best Bluetooth speakers you'll find for the price. The only complaint I have is the annoying voice that comes on when you turn it on, switch from AUX to Bluetooth mode or when the battery is dying. If there is a way to turn it off, I'd appreciate knowing how. Also, my Boomsound doesn't transfer from my HTC to the speaker, I have to use the AUX cable for that. Those "issues" aside, this is still a 5 star product because the quality outweighs the price.
on September 28, 2015
This was a total 11 dollar shot in the dark and it was a bullseye for this price! It paired with my phone easy and you can actually hear bass! The vocals are amazingly clear considering the Tech N9ne I just played has a ton of bass. Rock sounds awesome too. No distortion and I got about 35 feet away before it began cutting out. Shame on anyone for rating this bad. It's $11 and it's easily 5x louder than my phone. Wired or wireless, while it charges it shows it's battery level in the my notification area of my phone. For this price I have to admit I didn't expect much, but I'm blown away and I'm gonna buy a few more for stocking stuffers. Awesome product thanks!
on August 30, 2015
These are great little speakers. Bluetooth connectivity is easy on both my phone and laptop. The sound is amazing for the size of the speaker with good bass response.

Phone calls can be routed through with ease and the built in microphone is adequate. Very portable and with a decent battery life and good recharge time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this and several of my friends have bought one after hearing mine. At this price you can't afford not to.
on February 9, 2016
While this speaker is a big step up from listening to the speakers in either my cell phone or my tablet, the manufacturer does overstate the quality of the bass and the range of sound. Other than that, it is a pretty good item.
on April 3, 2015
I bought this little speaker for a friend as a birthday gift and later had the opportunity to listen to it when he was using it with his tablet...The sound was awesome for such a little speaker! I had this on my wish list for myself but now I'm going to have to get one for myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.