We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1/4"
- Suede moc
- Bright apple lining
- Memory foam insole
- Indoor/outdoor sole
In 1881 Daniel Green, a young traveling shoe salesman for the Wallace Elliott Company in New York City, visited Dolgeville, New York. Daniel was shown a pair of felt shoes fashioned from waste pieces of piano felt which had been made in the Dolgeville Felt Mill. Daniel Green noticed that these felt shoes were worn by many factory workers to keep their feet warm and comfortable on the cold factory stone floors, and thus a legend in footwear was born.
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 5.3 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B000UTTHKA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The price is fantastic! They are so comfortable, and true to size.