We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wool knit fabric
- Suede sole
- Heel measures approximately 3/4"
- Genuine shearling footbed and collar
- Soft fleece vamp lining
- Suede outsole for indoor use only
- High density latex insole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In 1881 Daniel Green, a young traveling shoe salesman for the Wallace Elliott Company in New York City, visited Dolgeville, New York. Daniel was shown a pair of felt shoes fashioned from waste pieces of piano felt which had been made in the Dolgeville Felt Mill. Daniel Green noticed that these felt shoes were worn by many factory workers to keep their feet warm and comfortable on the cold factory stone floors, and thus a legend in footwear was born.
- Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 6.4 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B000UTUZYM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: