|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.59 - $51.45 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Slide-on slipper with leather upper and padded foam footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Be comfortable in the Meg slipper from Daniel Green. The leather, snake-print faux leather or microsuede upper lends a simple, classic look to your at-home relaxation. A padded foam footbed creates a soft landing for your foot, while a low covered heel makes staying in a pleasure.
Daniel Green's Meg slipper is sturdy enough, with its rigid, faux-leather-covered outsole, to run errands in, but it's all about fashionable comfort indoors. It has a padded tricot knit on the inside and stylish leather on the outside.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FHHD1W
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 40125-710
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered a wide . However when I tried them on I could not even get my toes in the slipper. They are either mismarked or run exceptionally narrow. I will be returning them.Published 1 month ago by Motorhome Mamma
I buy a new pair each year as I work at home and need something comfortable, supportive and not silly looking. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon shopaholic
Definitely don't like the fit. Have been wearing this slipper for over 30 years nd this is the first time I've had reason to complain. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Molly McGee
comfortable house shoes which stays on my feet. Most slipper/house shoes have been too wide, causing me to walk right out of them, but these do the job nicely.Published 2 months ago by Suzanne R.
Bought them for my 93 year young mother. She put them on right away and loved them.Published 2 months ago by harriett l. fakes
Been wearing this same style slippers for over 50 years. Even the same color. Don't know what I would do if they ever stopped making them. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ellen